OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes

new2estc.png

I will continue the work :sun:

hahaha some days ago you said its SCAM

So to get paid we should all start cry hard here and scream scam, scam, scam !
This host is starting to smell. amateurs . Im not going to cry, i'll just do what i have to do after few more days of waiting ;)
when uploaded had same problems last year we all know how long we had to wait for payment - 40 days max, ~30 working days.
Here some users are way over that period . Selective payment every few weeks to few users is not acceptable at all !

Or may be my "turnover" is non of your business. We are all equally waiting , i don't see in their TOS that they pay to russians first or that they pay selective only ;)
I am still using them but my fingers are itchy to just delete all my TB data.
And what the F are you saying ? That they discriminate people who make little turnover ?!?!?
Im not going to write how much im making , unlike you. Because of people like you oboom is in that situation in the first place , you were the one screaming that you have 2k euro to get so all adultsh*tkings can read how much people make. Are you a retard ?
Why every russian on the net thinks he is the greatest, when all you do is to destroy everything !

Or may be my "turnover" is non of your business. We are all equally waiting , i don't see in their TOS that they pay to russians first or that they pay selective only ;)
I am still using them but my fingers are itchy to just delete all my TB data.
And what the F are you saying ? That they discriminate people who make little turnover ?!?!?
Im not going to write how much im making , unlike you. Because of people like you oboom is in that situation in the first place , you were the one screaming that you have 2k euro to get so all adultsh*tkings can read how much people make. Are you a retard ?
Why every russian on the net thinks he is the greatest, when all you do is to destroy everything !

Who says I'm russians?! :wacko:
Are you a racist?

@ alabala
But please do not start crying.

Last edited:
they pay german users at first. that's a fact.

And it should stay that way!

You simply makes no sales for those.
I have maybe every third week a Sale.
With security I teach every day a premium account. But I do not care. The main thing the pay off.

But I believe that you will still be paid. Currently living on the back burner. Prior to 2015, all should be paid. Since I'm sure.

anyone know how to upgrade my oboom account by using my balance ?

go to your account ,upgrade account ,choose what period you want to upgrade and when you click for 1 year for example, there will show payment methods and down will show account balance chooose that and will be upgrade instantly to premium

they pay german users at first. that's a fact.
Thats not true. Don't forget that German uploaders (people sharing in German area) are under attack so i don't think anyone there got payment too , oboom is just waiting to see who will survive so they save some money.
Also i noticed some sites removed them some time ago and now they are using them again. Theres no logic to do that if they didn't got payment.
I don't think i can work with those kind of people. Selective payment is not acceptable as i said before.
Plus they don't reply to support even for technical problems.
I also have big amount in my account and i will cry all over the net how they are scam with screens and all if they don't pay me and pay others. If they die that won't be big deal but if they don't i'll cry ... a lot (finger)

Really? And why I am German?
I know other German People who received payment, too!
btw: Payment received in Bank today ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back