OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are so impatient it's like 4 days over the scheduled date and yall yell scam like the fuck is your issues, just be patient for damn sakes. Go fuck your wife or a goat or whatever yall do but just chill, jesus.

Well they also just paid me . requested on 25.09.2014 . For me they are completely trusted company , they never ever cheated me a single euro . I requested thrice my payout and i was paid .

aIu2ql3.png

Requested thrice and always paid . After that i stopped using them , becuase of CC issue . But if they ever came back with CC , they will be my first choice . As their PPD is also much better than uploaded etc.

Thanks OBOOOM ! i really appreciate that !

Well they also just paid me . requested on 25.09.2014 . For me they are completely trusted company , they never ever cheated me a single euro . I requested thrice my payout and i was paid .

aIu2ql3.png

Requested thrice and always paid . After that i stopped using them , becuase of CC issue . But if they ever came back with CC , they will be my first choice . As their PPD is also much better than uploaded etc.

Thanks OBOOOM ! i really appreciate that !

Same here. 25.09.2014 paid (WME)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back