OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zPrO and bapi21 is Troll/Spammer/Or someone pay them for this toxic post. Just Ignore them like I did

What is SCAM? What is Theft? They emailed promise pay me 2 months ago, now nothing. Do you want proof?

They true SHAVING + SCAM Hoster. Everyone stopped working before its too late

Last edited:
zPrO and bapi21 is Troll/Spammer/Or someone pay them for this toxic post. Just Ignore them like I did

What is SCAM? What is Theft? They emailed promise pay me 2 months ago, now nothing. Do you want proof?

http://i.imgur.com/vuEOlzt.png

They true SHAVING + SCAM Hoster. Everyone stopped working before its too late

I can do the same proof like you in 1 sec with firebug.

T0IPIBH.jpg

So...
6AawSw5.jpg

Last edited:
I clearly with him about my sales, no sale fraud. He promised will be pay me, howerver he didn't and no respond anything my email. He is faithless man.

And why I was paid? And many others?
You're talking shit.

LOL, should be paid 100 users with 30€ instead paid me 3000€ and why he removed sticky Offical Thread? Stop posting nonsense with your brain kid, this is proof he emailed: http://i.imgur.com/NS6OaRm.jpg after clearly my sales, he promise from 9 Sep till now.

Willl you please shut your mouth now...... you should ask seb ??? He is now in Miami beach , enjoying with our money....

1474654_618314528205716_585869720_n.jpg

Honestly? I don't give a F**k about your situation.
You can crying and begging and no one care about you. You know why?

BECOUSE WE GET MONEY AND YOU DON'T
DEAL WITH IT :*

Last edited:
Willl you please shut your mouth now...... you should ask seb ??? He is now in Miami beach , enjoying with our money....

1474654_618314528205716_585869720_n.jpg

Honestly? I don't give a F**k about your situation.
You can crying and begging and no one care about you. You why?

BECOUSE WE GET MONEY AND YOU DON'T
DEAL WITH IT :*

That's why I already replied " If you want loyalty hire a dog. " You are showing your loyality towards oboom... But I am a human.. You are the most shameless person I ever seen... You told that zpro make this screenshot by firebug now you told that it's fake sales... ha ha hah .... What a damn looser are you...

kaylog = dog. Confirm! :sun:
i see that on time oboom not paid to him (kaylog), him keep silence after that him got paid then ..

And bapi21/zPrO you create new account becouse you don't have support in this thread. LOL

Btw. Instal firewall becouse you post link to site who have malware

"culi" - Banned

I known you are really happy with Oboom, and I appreciate your loyalty like a d*g until they gone. I can double-earning with another hoster than Oboom, it mean super SHAVING actived on this sh!t. You should be hard work for your King :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back