OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many time you will post this graphic and type scam scam ect.
If they don't pay you just grow up and live with it or better go on Police and tell them that you upload piracy and someone don't pay you for it xD

It was always meant just as fun. But you do not seem to understand that. Because everyone writes here just sucks.
Of course pays Oboom ^^
That was just a joke. I always wanted to spread unrest. Because it responds to everything. :D :D

Oboom is really not a Scam Hoster.
I received my payment. The next is determined not last much longer.

Have a good evening ;)

If they don't pay you just grow up and live with it or better go on Police and tell them that you upload piracy and someone don't pay you for it xD

It was always meant just as fun. But you do not seem to understand that. Because everyone writes here just sucks.
Of course pays Oboom ^^
That was just a joke. I always wanted to spread unrest. Because it responds to everything. :D :D

Have a good evening ;)

Date of payment, bro?
25.09 still pending :)

Of course pays Oboom ^^

Have a good evening ;)

mKBIQYu.gif

Still waiting for payment :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: ; I was just about to move all my files from RapidGator to Oboom and this happened!!

c7f340.jpeg

They can freeze our funds for 180 days

It was mentioned before it might take up to 180 days.

999.jpg

So I'm waiting patiently until 26.02.2015, because I trust Oboom, and I know it's difficult time. Now I understand some people got their payments earlier, because their funds didn't apply to these frozen accounts. It's not Oboom fault after all, it's King R. anyway. I see this name everywhere, even when someone add at the end of the mail "Kind Regards".:-?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back