OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pending

yYxnu75.png

This host is getting worse and worse . You can't make everything hard for us - give tools for rapidly removal to every trash out there, can't connect to ftp for a month now and you can't pay (finger)
Reuping hundreds of GB every day , wtf ?!?!?
Your CC got frozen twice and yet you keep giving and doing what the copyright pigs wants, and till you keep agreeing with it they will not stop.
People should know by now that everything that is happening to us is only happening when we agree. Its time for oboom to say NO to the fuc*kers or make them work harder just like they do with you and us. Make them report the links one by one or by e-mail or whatever. Its depressing every time i refresh to see my size dropping. Why are you so afraid of them, they are just stupid clowns bluffing you hard and every time they succeed . The new monsters of the net - a donut with [FONT=Tahoma, Arial]pimples (stopfilelocker sh*t) that probably never saw a naked woman in his life is making hostings with millions of dollars crazy :D[/FONT]

no they delete inactive files without any reason. i have uploaded different files. some of them where not published... but they got deleted after 2-3weeks. same files but 1 different letter in filename are still online (which are published and get downloads).

How many time you will post this graphic and type scam scam ect.
If they don't pay you just grow up and live with it or better go on Police and tell them that you upload piracy and someone don't pay you for it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back