OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost more than $3000 with netload after they went into liquidation and stopped paying. I really hope I will not lose my hard earned money again with Oboom.

cloudzer_logo_300.gif
logo_oboom.png

images

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to explain this when I see on forum people get payments requested after me. Maybe my account was skipped for some reasons and payouts are frozen. I was waiting patiently to finally unlock possibility to request new payment, but last payment is still open, so even if I could start to upload many files and start earning even more then I can't make any new request. Should I make a new account then, because this one seems skipped in payments?

999.jpg

I didn't delete any files with hope I will continue what I started before. Every day I still get some cents because of old files, but how should I promote Oboom and continue with the host seeing this every day when I enter my account? :facepalm:

I'm not sure how to explain this when I see on forum people get payments requested after me. Maybe my account was skipped for some reasons and payouts are frozen. I was waiting patiently to finally unlock possibility to request new payment, but last payment is still open, so even if I could start to upload many files and start earning even more then I can't make any new request. Should I make a new account then, because this one seems skipped in payments?

999.jpg

I didn't delete any files with hope I will continue what I started before. Every day I still get some cents because of old files, but how should I promote Oboom and continue with the host seeing this every day when I enter my account? :facepalm:

Same here. Requested 24.07.2014 via bank and still open and no response from support :(

where are the supporters
men of oboom's
people who always argue with me when i talked about oboom

where are you ??? come and talk from your hiding places

OBOOM DOESNT PAY-WHERE ARE YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back