OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, they are not a scam. They don't have enough funds to pay uploaders since his merchant account got frozen because AdultKing reported it.

I don't think Oboom will fall with it. Surely they are preparing a lawsuit against this Robert King.

Investing lot of money in developing a project and pay employees is not a game.

Who gonna work with them if they not pay ??? Are we making charity in here ?? They are loosing their goodwill and faith of uploaders...... We work and get noting... It's not charity....
they have bitcoin, webmoney and resellers to accept cc payments.

they are doing their best keep the site up and running (pay affiliates + pay hosting + extra fees to resellers + extra fees on exchanger to pay wmz wme + extra fees if you request an bank wire transfer + pay employees + pay technicals)

+pay 90% PPS, +60 EURO PPS + Referrals + ???? amount frozen on bank

+ you bitching on this forum asking for money. }:-)

not enough problems?

why you are going to delete all of your files, you are the author of the content that you've uploaded? Your are just a bad guy, classic cashwhore.

Who gonna work with them if they not pay ??? Are we making charity in here ?? They are loosing their goodwill and faith of uploaders...... We work and get noting... It's not charity....
they have bitcoin, webmoney and resellers to accept cc payments.

they are doing their best keep the site up and running (pay affiliates + pay hosting + extra fees to resellers + extra fees on exchanger to pay wmz wme + extra fees if you request an bank wire transfer + pay employees + pay technicals)

+pay 90% PPS, +60 EURO PPS + Referrals + ???? amount frozen on bank

+ you bitching on this forum asking for money. }:-)

not enough problems?

why you are going to delete all of your files, you are the author of the content that you've uploaded? Your are just a bad guy, classic cashwhore.

We are not here for charity... We worked and we want our money.. 1 month already waited. Now someday you could say that we should pay oboom instead of wishing to have our money.... If you too much concern about oboom, then you should pay us... If you can't , then shut your mouth...

I already did that once, deleted ~10 TB in ul.to in ACTA times then i got back when they fixed the plans ...
Im a little psychically unstable :D and all uploaders should be that way. When they start treat us like trash noobs we delete our files and move on to the next :whistling:
Dont forget uploaders are the ones making one hosting - Hosting and we are the ones that matter . Im staying till friday , then im out till they fix their problems .

88QZxtg.jpg
:facepalm:

Wait one more week , if they dont pay , DELETE ALL YOUR FILES - END OF STORY -

Their bank account is frozen because Adult King reported it as fraudulent activity

They promised me that this week will begin with payments.
So hang on.
If this week should get nothing, I will leave the Hoster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back