OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oboom didn't pay and now uploaded money are not in bank few days after "paid" status. I just gave up :D
Hostings are so weak and cheating us so much. Leave the hard work to us yet they do nothing to make our lives easier . How come when i first started i had sales and ever since that promotion started i have few sales for 2 months ? Im in tier 1 area and have very good ppd every day and i guess what you are telling me is that people only download from me (~15-20E) and i dont make even 1 sale !?! If my content was shit i wouldn't be having 100-200GB deleted files every day, and after that i cant even log in to ftp to reup . Im sick of feeling like the biggest noob, when the real noobs are getting paid and are rising (finger)
Dont'you get it ? Copyright holders are attacking exactly because every second person is thinking he can upload and make money, because every noob goes and upload sick pron without even thinking what he uploads. Those attacks should kill the noobs not the good uploaders. Hostings should care about the thousand good uploaders not for the 1 million noobs ! Where is the balance ? How come when i read this thread some retard is crying for not having sales in 3-4 days , and how shoould i feel when i dont have sale for months when i work 24/7 :facepalm:
For those who will try to tell me i should work harder - i have saleS in uploaded every day !
Hope you manage the problems with bank soon, but thats not how things are done. Im sick of being cheated in sales so the noobs can get their ppd money :cursing:

Last edited:
Naw, I just use it for Linux stuff. If Oboom allow files up to 2GB I can host more than 500GB but it's only for small files. This is the reason, why I ask Seb for 2GB files. 30€ for 1 year Premium are very cheap!

@piratebay
U upload movies, which I don't need :D

@alabala
Noob? Kmeee kmeee :D I use WME, cuz I buy with this money stuff from plati.ru
Webmoney and Bank are not the same, so kmee kmee again.

Last edited:
Naw, I just use it for Linux stuff. If Oboom allow files up to 2GB I can host more than 500GB but it's only for small files. This is the reason, why I ask Seb for 2GB files. 30€ for 1 year Premium are very cheap!

@piratebay
U upload movies, which I don't need :D

@alabala
Noob? Kmeee kmeee :D I use WME, cuz I buy with this money stuff from plati.ru
Webmoney and Bank are not the same, so kmee kmee again.

Have you even read what i wrote ? I wrote that im cheated hard and when they are not paying for months its too much ! i dont care why you use webmoney, when you are from the third world of course you will use webmoney . Be serious and dont "kmeeek, kmeeek" me .

Where my money?

RPldvN0.png

:facepalm:

How many tickets i have to open to get a reply about technical support ?
You give "rapid" removal but no ftp upload from rdp. Im starting to wonder with who you work - with uploaders or with abusers ? Who makes your money ???????
Im giving oboom one more week and will delete all my TB and will find another hosting to make it Hosting . Starting to move next friday if i dont get payment and ftp upload till then. No web upload/download speed , no ftp - how are we supposed to response to your "rapid" removal ? I just knew this will happen, you sold cheap year premiums to the whole world and now no speed available . Its like this hosting is right holders conspiracy to kill the file sharing , thats why i never logged in from my PC (finger)

Scam Scam Scam... No one is commenting now... I think now all know that our money gone.... Where are you kaylog... Now come here and say something about oboom....:facepalm:

Last edited:
Scam Scam Scam... No one is commenting now... I think now all know that our money gone.... Where are you kaylog... Now come here and say something about oboom....:facepalm:
LOL, they are not a scam. They don't have enough funds to pay uploaders since his merchant account got frozen because AdultKing reported it.

I don't think Oboom will fall with it. Surely they are preparing a lawsuit against this Robert King.

Investing lot of money in developing a project and pay employees is not a game.

LOL, they are not a scam. They don't have enough funds to pay uploaders since his merchant account got frozen because AdultKing reported it.

I don't think Oboom will fall with it. Surely they are preparing a lawsuit against this Robert King.

Investing lot of money in developing a project and pay employees is not a game.

Who gonna work with them if they not pay ??? Are we making charity in here ?? They are loosing their goodwill and faith of uploaders...... We work and get nothing..One Month no payment. It's not charity....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back