• Romney ftw

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

cWLrF.jpg

Who are you voting for ? And who do you predict will win in November ?

Personally: I don't believe in Obama anymore, so I may have to choose Romney as he was the governor of my state Massachusetts once, and he succeeded when he was. Voice your opinion and your prediction ;)

11 comments
Rick you think he was a good governor? I'm an independent, did not vote for Obama 4 years ago but Romney to me seems very un-genuine. Romney didn't even go for re-election in Mass cause he realized he would lose. Absent 25% (days) during his governorship. His economic plans weren't very good, state ranked 47th in unemployment. The best thing he did was pass the original version of Obama Care which he now hates cause it's a position the conservative base likes.

Romney is a hypocrite, most politicians are but he has to be one of the worst.
- One day he is pro life, another day he isn't.
- One day he hates Obama Care and will repeal it on 1st day then he says he won't repeal all of it. Now back to repealing it.
- Pro gun laws one day, now against them
- For self deportation and repealing the dream act, now he loves immigrants
- Wants to regulate China but he outsourced jobs there and has blind trust investments (not pension funds)
- Will cut taxes 20%, Does not need revenue to balance budget, will cut loop holes (know one knows which ones) without raising taxes on rich. Not possible!

List goes on and on. How can anyone trust this guy? Do republicans really think they can trust the guy? He just wants to get in no matter what, the truth is that Romney is a liberal conservative running as "severely conservative" (sometimes) just to get votes from the base but once he gets in no one knows what he will do.

Politics are the most uninteresting thing mankind has ever talked about.
Still, though, I'll be voting for Romney.

I am not going to vote I guess. The debate made me laugh.

Romney was going on about his 5 point plan and him not being like Bush, but he never mentioned what his plan was. He was being mocked at. How can we look up to some one, who gets joked at after he completes a sentence. I remember him contradicting himself in multiple situations, just so that he could get out of it. Not the type of person I will trust my vote on. His tax plan doesn't even make any sense. Even if a high school kid is given the chart, he'll laugh at it, as the math doesn't sum up.

Obama, on the other hand, is a really good speaker, but if we look at the real issue, we are 16 trillion dollars in debt and going down as we speak of it. Employment rate has fallen to 7.8%, but that does not mean anything, as that is the rate as it was when he took office in Jan 2009.

22% of American children live in poverty, which is the highest level in the last 30 years.
53% of college graduates, under 25 are either unemployed or under employed.
The Federal Reserve has monetized 61% of our national debt. This means that we are “selling” government bonds to other government agencies.
Since Obama took office, he has destabilized the national economy to the point that the price of an ounce of gold has risen from $850.00 to over $1600.00.

I can go on for a long time.

P.S. Im just a concerned citizen

It really does not make me happy to see this posted here and if the majority of the staff agrees that is does not belong here someone is going to get an infraction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back