Status
Not open for further replies.
@dinny
according to u they have right to earn from copyright material ......
and i can bet they only have copyright material viewers and only visit nowvideo to watch copyright material.....
we r not complaining that they didn't pay as it is not nowvideo complain section ....this is just to make aware others who start using in hope of getting some money
how could u say we upload DCMA files???
according to their DCMA rules they will delete infringement material instantly once they got complain but none of my files deleted yet....so my files are oke or didn't got any complain

Not one time did i say they had a right to earn from DMCA files in my comment LOL!. Im just sick of users begging on the WJ for the right host to make money..So obviously their not going to make money from their own personal videos that they store themselves, so ye they want to upload copyright material to make money. Those days are gone. Right now there is about 20 hosts claiming they pay when they dont, ive been uploading for about 7 years and was there when megaupload had its glory days and paid every month and paid well. But now its just a lot of little fish hosts trying to be big fish with their big money promises and false hopes of earning when all they want is the users money and then come with an excuse of not paying.

nowvideo not a good host.
very high minimum payment and very bad stream speed. Flash plugin crash when try to play long movie. also no count video views and i never see any people get paid by them

I'm waiting for a payout, it says "pending" no changes in the last 10 days. I'm waiting for the end of the months to see if something change.

wow i just saw that nowvideo has sent their payments through wire transfer.......so before it was pending and now it is completed !
recieved 200USD as deduction for transfer 20USD :-( So got 180USD :-)
HERE IS THE PROOF PIC -->
53591275817334466189.jpg

I requested June 16,2012 and I also got payment on August 9,2012(transfer fee 50USD)
I don't know when they pay and what's their payment period!

It's SCAM!

Any file/video host trying to pay PPD and is making money from selling premium accounts and Advertising IS going to have issues paying users!!

Its fairly obvious... after paypal is gone the sales have dropped like a rock and the advertising does not pay much anyways... its really really really hard to pay for a PPD program as a file host in that situation!

You can try us... but we make money from toolbar installs and that is how we afford to pay $50/1000 views.. If we dont make money we cant pay you... So uploaders need to accept that fact!

This is the reason everybody legit shifted from PPD to PPS because the sales have dropped pretty drastically! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back