Now Forget Paypal And Alertpay Use Tis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ all it is working for india and yes you can withdraw money to indian banks but for some service you need to wait..
Is local bank transfer presently available? How much time does it take and what are the fees? Your answer to these questions would be appreciated. :)

http://www.medanforex.com/e-payment-detail/62-okpay.html

Beware of OKPay
Reviewed by James
January 11, 2011

I have tried OKPay and at first it all seems very nice, customer service, small quick transfers, nice online page, great offers, etc. But once you try to withdraw your money they wont do it they will pretend confusion at first then they wont respond to your support tickets and finally they will end up keeping your money and yo will never hear from them. So if considering and epayment company I recomend you use a known company to safer.

Good Luck to all.

Original

a3ce6f.png

Edit by Me

1d6f80.png

Do they offer their services for all countries.
Do they offer withdrawl in all countries ? Anyone has link to the list ?
Anyone got their Debit card ? what is 15$ and 70$ scene ? It says 70$ if you want debit card by courier, and this is not the fee "we" charge but courier charges. But in fact DHL delivers in 14 Euro from anywhere :D while they claim they don't charge for card printing etc.

I feel they are higher than Alertpay in fee, and Alertpay is higher in fee than paypal. ;)

Edit: mobile verification requires 0.07 Euro per message, and you need to purchase at least 10 sms which means 0.7 Euro. then look at fees, if you want to add alertpay fund, 9% charges :o

Last edited:
Here is a more "quick" review:

1- Verification to get a ATM card requires mobile SMS verification as well, SMS verification is a paid service for which you must have credit in your account.
------> now if you want to add funds by Alertpay, Moneybookers that requires 40 Days hold .... LOL

------> if you want to pay for SMS verification for ATM card by your own credit card...then again it requires SMS verification to add your own Credit card....LOL

Simply they are so dumb that they are forcing customers to move round and round uselessly.

2nd when your Alertpay and Moneybookers is held for 40%, they don't pay you interest on that, but in fact deduct 9% from you.... again LOL.
NOT RECOMMENDED.

@thuglife1
Not a good idea, as they charge 9% of your Alertpay amount that you transfer to Alertpay. Similarly when you withdraw they again charge 3% , so total of 12% are gone when you transfer your Alertpay to OKPay and withdraw.

I am surprised they keep your money atleast for some time (40 days in case of Alertpay) and they don't pay you interest on that but in fact charges 12% on that.. wow.

Any alternate to this ? The only good thing about them is they give you Merchant account easily, rest have a tiring process. 2nd it should always come with a Debit card for easy withdrawl.
Alertpay was my first option, but now I am convinced that it doesn't meet what I was looking for, I will not like to save money in my Alertpay account for Mr. Patel when I can't withdraw it.

I'm pretty sure it's a scam. Domain is registered in '03, but that means absolutely nothing. Just remember the ePassporte.com case.

If you want to be safe, better don't use it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back