Negative Novogara (ex ecatel) very bad experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

anton22

I want tell you about my very negative experience. I bought server from Novogara one week ago.
Server delivered next day with vmware esxi 6.5 as requested.
After first login i seen error with severity "CRITICAL" - Status of other host hardware objects.
When i acknowledged the error it came back after one minute. I tried to upgrade to 6.7 but same error appeared. I opened ticket and get reply that they will try to reinstall the server.
After reinstalling the error was still there. When googling i found out that it will be probably motherboard fault.
So i asked the support to exchange the server or refund the money as we are not able to put such server in production.
I received response that they are trying to help me, they reinstalled the server which cost them already 45 euro and they dont give refunds.
After couple more tickets the person on support ( he never mentioned his name ) said that the error isnt affecting me or server, its just some software incompatibility and "WHAT THE FUCK I WANT".

I really did not expect this kind of behavior of hosting provider so i chose to publish this experience for warn other people not use this company.
They are selling non-working equipment and then started to be rude if you ask for exchange.

I dont recommend that provider at all, but if you want unprofessional staff and host on faulty HW, they will surely welcome you.

2 comments
As far as i know, Most of their subscribers are using their servers for abusive activities. Are you one of them? or why did you buy from them? Because i can't see their pricing 'Cheap' as well.

So i am wondering.

Yes, if you are not using them for abuse activities, then there are 100s of providers available. You are right, their behavior is bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back