Novafile.com - new cloud storage service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why some of my files are changes and show 0 KB though it's been downloaded several time like this one: 0 kb file?
Also, can my PPD rate up to 6/1000 dls.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Improvements at Novafile

Hey thanx for replying Computerbuddy... so can u tell me how do I change the plan to ppd? I can't find any option... :(

Hello, WajeehBJ

Your account has been switched to PPD this changes are being made by me manually. Thank you for working with us!

novafile is a really good filehost. i finally found a serious filehost which also offers really good technical support

Thank you! We are trying our best to improve!

Dear affiliates,

Thank you for working with us. We have done a lot during this 2 months, thank you for your support. But we are not going to stop and want to become the best.

We are going to improve website design very soon and want to know your opinions regarding the website design and design of webmaster area.

Feel free to tell us here below what do you think needs to be improved, we will implement this in the next version of our design.

Alexandr

Last edited:
Working with NovaFile

Well, I think many will be important this info.

It almost 2,5 months passed since I started working with this file host and it is time for a short review. My first impressions with their service are only positive.
The technical side is worth mentioning - I have never had any connection issues, low-speed downloads or uploads, everything is just fine.
Nice design and clear interface which is really easy to understand and also no advertisements is a big advantage.

And the most important thing for me is a complete list of webmaster tools:
PU-option for files
Fast FTP connection (5 Mb/s)
File copies and export

Sales on my traffic are just funtastic, I switched all my sites to Nova and since that time my income almost doubled. Rebills ratio is very good as well, almost no cancels, which means customers are pretty happy with the service.
Affiliate support is very helpful, always online and answers the questions very quickly, I have proposed a few features recently and they were implemented straight away.
The payments always come on time so each Monday I am sure I will receive my money no matter what.

In my opinion Nova is the best file host among others and the most stable and relible one, which matters a lot at this times.

Last edited:
Payments are done

Well, I think many will be important this info.

It almost 2,5 months passed since I started working with this file host and it is time for a short review. My first impressions with their service are only positive.
The technical side is worth mentioning - I have never had any connection issues, low-speed downloads or uploads, everything is just fine.
Nice design and clear interface which is really easy to understand and also no advertisements is a big advantage.

And the most important thing for me is a complete list of webmaster tools:
PU-option for files
Fast FTP connection (5 Mb/s)
File copies and export

Sales on my traffic are just funtastic, I switched all my sites to Nova and since that time my income almost doubled. Rebills ratio is very good as well, almost no cancels, which means customers are pretty happy with the service.
Affiliate support is very helpful, always online and answers the questions very quickly, I have proposed a few features recently and they were implemented straight away.
The payments always come on time so each Monday I am sure I will receive my money no matter what.

In my opinion Nova is the best file host among others and the most stable and relible one, which matters a lot at this times.

Wow, thanks for the review, onemoretime! We are working hard to make our service better.

Dear affiliates, we are waiting for your suggestions regarding Novafile design and features please give us your feedback!

Payment were sent to all our partners, check your accounts!
Thank you for working with us and have a great week.

Last edited:
All payments have been processed today!

Hello,

Your account has been activated, thank you for working with us!

Dear affiliates,

All payments have been processed today, check your wallets :)

Last edited:
COuld you pls active my account :)

Username: caotungnam

BTW, I wanna know:
* How much is min. payout????
* Do I have to request when payout meets min. requirement ????

Last edited:
Please Active My Account i just started To Work In the Site
Username mahmoudahmed92

PPD Plan

Or if You Have Mixed Plan Sales and Downloads (make Me Mixed)

Regards

Waiting You

Last edited:
COuld you pls active my account :)

Username: caotungnam

BTW, I wanna know:
* How much is min. payout????
* Do I have to request when payout meets min. requirement ????

Done, your account has been activated.

Regarding your questions:

- Minimal payout is $100 USD
- After you reach minimal payout you have to request it. Payments are weekly, without hold, every Monday.

Feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions

Alex

Please Active My Account i just started To Work In the Site
Username mahmoudahmed92

PPD Plan

Or if You Have Mixed Plan Sales and Downloads (make Me Mixed)

Regards

Waiting You

Your account has been activated. Please feel free to contact me and let me know your websites URLs.

My contacts:
Email: admin@novafile.com

any proof they pay?

Just ask a bunch of our webmasters :)
They getting payments every Monday.

Contact me and I will give a few contacts of our webmasters to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back