Status
Not open for further replies.

safefake

I bought them Sweden VPS, turns the company (motionite. Com) then they merged the new company, by now the domain name (notionaire. Com), whether in the old company or the new company, they never stability, every month on average have seven days go offline, the following additional I wrote many tickets for a problem about offline. Now VPS direct died, has more than 15 days are not running, they did not make any response.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/ppppnk.jpg/

12 comments
I am sorry that you are having this trouble.

To be sure I understand you correctly you were a client of Motionite then were transferred to Notionaire and now you are experiencing difficulties, is this correct?

Are you aware that Notionaire is banned here?

I am not sure if this is isolated to you or is wide spread but others should take note.

@Harshadewa They are not a good explanation, they closed down all the Swedish VPS, they are Reseller. Maybe they don't have to pay more money to support.

They failed to everyone that is a very good thing.

www.notionaire.com
www.buyrdp.com

Kindly Regards,
Notionaire B.V.

E: info@notionaire.com
I: www.notionaire.com
I: www.buyrdp.com

Notionaire is going to change.
This means we put the hosting , vps , dedicated, rdp, domains and more on other domainname.

For or hosting products you can going to the new url: www.hostingwalk.com or wait 30 seconds to forwarding

This website will be change for software we will update you asap with email when complete.

Team Notionaire, BuyRDP and HostingWalk

========================

I have seen the most funny a supplier, in a busy year for domain name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back