Status
Not open for further replies.

allemand1

Norted.com SCAM?

What happend... they said a mail telling me this:

To All Norted Customers,

We are sorry to announce that we are shutting our doors and will no longer be able to provide your hosting needs. We will be shutting down our operations in 30 days from the sending of this email. So you have until then to find new hosting. We apologize for any incovienence.

I Had recently paid for all a year. Something like USD250.
I Want my money back... but they didnt telling me anything!

The Website is NORTED.COM

EDIT: They gave me my money.

9 comments
Norted is run by 1 or 2 people i think. I was with them for about 3 months. they were un-reliable uptime and they had barely any security on their hypervm. several times their dc got hacked and about 10 VPS's were deleted. i was lucky.
Moved from them though asap :P

Send them an email and also set up support tickets to get your money back

edit: Why the fuck did you pay for a full year for a US based host? (if you own warez site)

Norted is run by 1 or 2 people i think. I was with them for about 3 months. they were un-reliable uptime and they had barely any security on their hypervm. several times their dc got hacked and about 10 VPS's were deleted. i was lucky.
Moved from them though asap :P

Send them an email and also set up support tickets to get your money back

edit: Why the fuck did you pay for a full year for a US based host? (if you own warez site)
Lol never pay yearly on hosting, I learnt that the hard way once.

Dont bag 2 people, escapehosting is run by 2 people, 2 different timezones works perfectly. But where offsure so its all good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back