Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i was stunned for a second dude !!
Was just wondering, if you can do such an awesome art in a PC, what would your hands do ? :S
waiting for more works from you ! :D
truly awesome dude..

all the best :D <3

I won't draw this picture again, I hate redrawing something I've already done. Especially if I didn't enjoy drawing it in the first place. :P I'll knock up a picture tonight on paper and see how it looks.

I'll keep all my drawings within this thread from now on so I guess just keep checking back. :P

8eeeV.png

Another random drawing with a recording. I'll get in the habit of thinking about what I'm going to draw before I hit record one day. :|

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1jXIFODUh8[/ame]

P.S. I know I said I'd do one on paper, but eh, I'll do it tomorrow. Refer to my earlier statement of it being ungodly o'clock in the morning.

Last edited:
Just wow! I watched the videso, I went to your site, and I know there is nothing on it, but I love the coming soon logo. You have got to be the best artist I have ever seen (personally). You have got raw skills and talent, if you don't already, make some nice money from it. If you take orders, I will be requesting some from you if I ever need any art done. Absolutely amazing.

To other people doing graphics of any kind, look at these piecees of art for some inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back