No long-term lung damage from occasional marijuana use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it's not like that in Canada. It's actually fairly hard to go to prison for drug possession unless you are caught with paraphernalia (bags, pipes, etc), massive amount of it or attempting to traffic. You can be considered to be trafficking if you have the substance itself on you (bagged or not) bags, and cash.

Like, I know people who have been busted with pounds of weed and they only got fined. I guess it all depends on the ethical view of the judge but yea..

lol

Anyways, Weed isn't bad, it really isn't but its those people who don't know how to use it in moderation that screws everyone else over.

Last edited:
lol

Anyways, Weed isn't bad, it really isn't but its those people who don't know how to use it in moderation that screws everyone else over.
moderation or not, it doesn't get much worse if you smoke more. Like, if you a smoke a joint you get a buzz, if you smoke 5 joints your get ripped, you smoke 10 joints your just as ripped if you were to smoke 5 joints.

moderation or not, it doesn't get much worse if you smoke more. Like, if you a smoke a joint you get a buzz, if you smoke 5 joints your get ripped, you smoke 10 joints your just as ripped if you were to smoke 5 joints.
Imagine how alcohol usage would differ between those numbers of drinks...

U.S. attorney threatens to seize 23 Colorado marijuana dispensaries.
U.S. Attorney John Walsh sent letters to 23 medical marijuana dispensaries in Colorado on Thursday, warning them that they faced legal repercussions if they did not close down within 45 days.
“This letter constitutes formal notification that a marijuana dispensary is operating on the above described property in violation of federal law,” the letter states. “You are further advised that the real property is subject to forfeiture, and any money you receive, or have received, from the dispensary owner may also be subject to seizure and forfeiture.”
The 23 dispensaries were specifically targeted because they were each within 1,000 feet of a school.
“When the voters of Colorado passed the limited medical marijuana amendment in 2000, they could not have anticipated that their vote would be used to justify large marijuana stores located within blocks of our schools,” Walsh said in a statement.
Coloradoans voted in 2000 to legalize the use of medical marijuana.
In early October, U.S. attorneys in California threatened to seize the properties of state-licensed marijuana dispensaries if they didn’t close up shop within 45 days. U.S. attorneys in California also threatened to target newspapers, radio stations and other media outlets that advertised for the dispensaries.
California lawmakers complained that the federal crackdown on medical marijuana dispensaries would cost the state millions of dollars in lost revenue.

Source: RawStory

Dispensaries (or as they are called Coffee shops in the Netherlands) are the safest way for the distribution of cannabis, the users/buyers are isolated from the criminal/black market, same goes for the non-users, whom are also isolated from the users. The product is being tested for safety and quality before it being sold. And once it's sold, it can be taxed! It's a win-win situation for everyone (except the criminals/gangs etc.).

I think it's irresponsible for the Feds to go after these dispensaries!

I'm talking about the fucktards who get buzzed off 10 joints and do things like drive.

I'm talking about the fucktards who get buzzed off 10 joints and do things like drive.
Getting high doesn't disrupt your vision or anything. It does not impair you much. I try stoned all the time :facepalm:

It doesn't put you in another state of mind. Like said 10 times throughout this posts it slows things down so if anything it'll make you a better driver :p

I've been smoking marijuana for more than 3 and a half years, weed is NOT addictive and no sort of damages or whatever, i just grab my pipe and i feel so fly.

Getting high doesn't disrupt your vision or anything. It does not impair you much. I try stoned all the time :facepalm:

It doesn't put you in another state of mind. Like said 10 times throughout this posts it slows things down so if anything it'll make you a better driver :p

I'm not saying it slows you down, in the contrary, it relaxes your mind; big difference.
You can't go against studies that show the reaction time getting minimized when someone gets immensely stoned. Idk, There's people who I'm just fine with you doing it at your home, walking to work, whatever the case may be but in comes to other people being involved, there's an issue. And like I'm talking about being buzzed, boxing the car, stuff like that. Common courtesy would be nice. You don't know the amount of fucktards that go nuts on the streets on my way to school only to find the stench of leaf everywhere.

Weed isn't bad, It doesn't hurt yourself, by god cigarettes shouldn't even be compared.

Driving stoned, is just like driving drunk, some people can do it, others can't. As simple as that. You can't generalise it's users, everyone is different!

I disagree.
Driving while under the effects of a drug shouldn't be tolerated.
The roads are dangerous enough, don't encourage people to try out stoned/drunk driving.

Driving while impaired is a major problem no matter what the cause of the impairment.

I would really like to see the statistics on driving deaths related to Alcohol versus Cannabis, I would be willing to bet there is a massive difference in the numbers.

Most weed smokers get too lazy and/or paranoid to drive when stoned. Most drinkers convince themselves that they are fit to drive even though they can not stand up with out falling down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back