Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjaseo

Want to rank Number one on Google? This package is for you . This package will help you to dominate on first page of Google without any problem. Before going into details let me show flow chart of my SEO Competition blaster package .

seo_blast2.png

Without wasting time on how it works i will like to explain how i will do this.As if i started explaining whole diagram it will take much more time. SO here is what i will do
My team will open some new email accounts , And after opening new email accounts they will start creating accounts in High Rank websites like Blogger,WordPress, Google sites etc.
Mean while my Content generation department will Write one 500 words unique article and spin it four times . SO all four web 2.0 properties have unique and different content
About my writers no need to worry at all they are native English writers .
WE will start link building in following manner

Ninja Competition Blaster SEO Service

• Web 2.0 Properties
  • Article Directories
  • Social Bookmarks
  • 2.0 Profiles
  • Video Directories
  • Blog Comments
  • RSS Feed Directories
Submission of web 2.0 properties :

ninjaworkers will submit unique content to web2.0 properties . Content submitted there will be unique (50% uniqueness) . All properties will link to each other , each property will have two OBL links one to your website and other to an other property. Unique and royalty free images will be used in content. Here is how they will be linked with your website and with each other.

web2.01.png

You website is in center **
Submission to Article Directories:

After web 2.0 properties are created in next step we will submit spun articles to article directories , and linking manner will be same .
Submission of Social Bookmarks:

During Submission of social marks we will submit your main url and other website pages to social book marking websites , we will also bookmark web2.0 properties and articles submitted already.
RSS Feed directories

Rss feeds will be submitted to RSS directories and pinged by us .

More Link Juice

After all above steps are done than we will provide more link juice to your website.
High PR 2.0 Profiles

We will submit your websites urls to high 2.0 profiles .
Video creation and submission

After doing 2.0 profile next step will be to create simple videos and submit them to video sharing directories .
Blog Commenting

Finally we will build blog comments pointing to Main website, Articles and web 2.0 properties.

comment_blasts.png

6 Review Copies available At discount Price of $70
Regular price $150

What you will get

30 - 2.0 Properties
30 - Social Bookmarks (Money Site)
30 - Social Bookmarks (2.0 Properties)
90 - 2.0 Profiles
10 - Video Directories
Unique Article Wizard Submission (25000 Blog and Article Directories)
Article Ranks Submission (10000 Blog and Article Directories)
Article Marketing Automation Submission(25000 Blog and Article Directories)
Article Marketing Robot Submission (10000 Article Directories)
15000 - Blog Comments (2.0 Properties and article directories)
Rss
Pinging

In total you will get around 15590 High Quality Backlinks

Web 2.0 properties

Google Sites (Pagerank 9, Alexa 1)
Blogspot (Pagerank 8, Alexa 5)
Slashdot (Pagerank 8, Alexa 5)
Wordpress (Pagerank 9, Alexa 19)
Typepad (Pagerank 8, Alexa 202)
Webs (Pagerank 8, Alexa 34
cool.gif

Weebly (Pagerank 8, Alexa 38
cool.gif

Wix (Pagerank 8, Alexa 741)
Newsvine (Pagerank 8, Alexa 2593)

Social Bookmarks:

Google Bookmarks (Pagerank 8, Alexa 1)
Stumbleupon (Pagerank 8 , Alexa 113)
Reddit (Pagerank 8, Alexa 136)
Digg (Pagerank 8 , Alexa 143)
Connotea (Pagerank 8, Alexa 9786)
Technorati (Pagerank 8, Alexa 900)
Delicious (Pagerank 7, Alexa 24
cool.gif

Blinklist (Pagerank 7, Alexa 3541)

Video Directories:

Youtube (Pagerank 9, Alexa 13)
Flickr (Pagerank 9, Alexa 32)
Photobucket (Pagerank 8, Alexa 123)
Vimeo (Pagerank 9, Alexa 142)
Timblr (Pagerank 8, Alexa 4
cool.gif

P.S. I know its my first post here and i am new how ever i am not new to SEO game . Any Questions ? Post Here

Last edited:
23 comments
Sorry mate !! NO review copies maybe offend some people but i am 100% confident about my service, Don`t need any reviews !!

TBH if you can't provide any legit customer reviews and you have 6 posts on this forum you should provide at minimum a discounted review copy or a few discounted review copies. You want to sell a product worth $150 and you have 6 posts.

TBH if you can't provide any legit customer reviews and you have 6 posts on this forum you should provide at minimum a discounted review copy or a few discounted review copies. You want to sell a product worth $150 and you have 6 posts.

Thanks for pointing out i have added 6 spots for discount Review copies ,

What happens when Page 1 is full? Who dominates it then? Like if you sell enough copies, those that use it properly will all be fighting for top spot... what happens then? Im not sure I get it? Then again ..im just old and dont understand SEO. Enlighten me someone?

What happens when Page 1 is full? Who dominates it then? Like if you sell enough copies, those that use it properly will all be fighting for top spot... what happens then? Im not sure I get it? Then again ..im just old and dont understand SEO. Enlighten me someone?
First thing , 1st page is always filled that's why services are offered to get you to first page of Google. and what happens when you hit first page of Google you get more visitors to your website .

I was being sarcastic! hahaha! The way things are going, its better NOT to get noticed on the front page of the most wanted list! hahah!

I was being sarcastic! hahaha! The way things are going, its better NOT to get noticed on the front page of the most wanted list! hahah!

Ha ha ha ye ... But i disagree how many websites can FBI take down , From how many internet marketers they can takeaway their source of income ... seems impossible thing =)

Hoho... we had better stick to the topic otherwise we gonna get burned... there are a thousand threads about that! hehe. Im now outta this topic. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back