Status
Not open for further replies.

Kief

On computer, hackin someEve Online. All of a sudden Blue Screen, takes it cache or whatever and reboots. Now it wont get passed my Dell Logo and says no boot device available shows 5 options and two are SATA. Says they are all okay.

Computer is making the sound of a old school paper printer.

Im also on my phone, as thats my.onky computer.

9 comments
Do a hdd test
most probably your hdd just crashed
If hdd is not getting detected then try removing and placing back the hdd and then do a hdd test

Do a hdd test
most probably your hdd just crashed
If hdd is not getting detected then try removing and placing back the hdd and then do a hdd test

HDD test is not needed. Reinstalling the HDD won't help.

Its the rams
Také one out if u have two and check

Since when do RAM make noice? Stupid.

@Kief, try using Easeus Recovery. It's a free tool and helped my a lot with the exact same issue.

To all others, if you don't know anything about HDD, don't reply.

Have you tried booting with a live linux usb drive and view your HDD partion. Their could be some mess up with bootloader. Also you can try recovering your windows with the windows CD auto recovery wizard if you already haven't.

HDD test is not needed. Reinstalling the HDD won't help.

@Kief, try using Easeus Recovery. It's a free tool and helped my a lot with the exact same issue.

To all others, if you don't know anything about HDD, don't reply.

I havr no access to a computer right now :(

Have you tried booting with a live linux usb drive and view your HDD partion. Their could be some mess up with bootloader. Also you can try recovering your windows with the windows CD auto recovery wizard if you already haven't.

My windows 7 CD is long gone :( No i have not tried booting with a Unix USB Drive. I dont even know where to get one

well my mate try to check the HDD connection ,may be resetting the Bios settings to its manufacture defaults get things done , this error occurs when the HDD is clearly fucked up its connection to the motherboard , or sometimes it's the partition tablets need to be rebuilt ... also try to stick with one slice of rams this might do something , try to disconnect the HDD completely from the MB if the same text appeared it's your HDD died [which it only dies when it gets knocked with something]

Please remove your hdd and start your computer and see if you hear that old shit printer noise. If it starts up with no noise then turn it off and put ur hdd back in and put your ear near the hdd and start the computer. If your hdd discs inside have messed up fully you will hear loud scraping or printer type noises.

I took it apart (i shouldnt have) and upon more looking i was almost 90% sure that it was my HDD, so i got it checked and it was correct. So i had to buy 2x 1TB HDD's again :(

Owell, quick 150$

Should be back online soon! Thank god for my Playbook and Cellphone

--

thanks so much everyone for the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back