Shared Nlvl.net - cPanel, Unmetered space, Unmetered bandwidth from $1/year (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
@ Nlvl

Why would you give out clients web sites ?
That is a violation of privacy from my point of view.

And fyi nearly every single one of those domains are on a different IP, Different Data center, Different part of the world. to anyone whom is wondering. Only three of them are same IP, Same host, Same Data Center (HostDime)

mastercho, all of them are active apart from legendscape.net and rapidservers.info because those accounts have been cancelled due to request. Please don't accuse our sites are inactive. If you wish please PM and I will provide a demo account.

We allow warez linking etc, but we do not allow any file sharing scripts that allow public to upload files and share across websites. Though you can upload your own personal files and allow public access.

@DLow,

Those sites are hosted on different IPs as those sites are located on our servers at Houston, Florida and Portland.

We have servers with HostDime, Softlayer and Voxel

Now those clients are the only clients where we are allowed to publicly release their URLs. We have requested our clients.

Last edited:
Our live support is very active, though there is no 24/7 time for live support. But technical support tickets have a 60 minute response time.

Hey ppl watch out! they are never online,server down down usually 12 hours a day. ANd support always offline.They are thiefs , a lost my money because of these thiefs. Ignore them !

cmon guys, look at the prices. doesnt it ring some alarmbell in your tiny heads ;) unlimited space for 1$ per year :D F**kYeah! :D

edit: swearing removed ;)

Last edited:
@princecz90 do you have a hosting account with us? Please don't accuse of us having bad support and calling us thieves if you have no evidence at all.

And itmees, no need to come into this thread and start swearing. Our price is $1 per year for a limited time. We have been in hosting since late 2009 early 2010. We have plenty of vouches and reviews across other sites.

Sure, but remember to look at our announcements and network status at http://nlvl.net/announcements.php http://nlvl.net/serverstatus.php for information on our servers. Now we closed our server that suffered downtimes (Poland).

Heres a few vouches from other sites:

I've brought off this company before. Brilliant service, excellent server stability, absolutely nothing wrong with this hosting service at all!

I'd recommend it to anyone.
I personally stopped using HostGator and started using Next Level hosting and I've been nothing but pleased. Nlvl's webhosting service is more than exceptional, very satisfactory with great features and support.
Next Level Hosting is brilliant. They offer the best service and i haven't had any faults with them so far. Definitely recommend them to anyone.
I've used Nlvl in the past, and I'm definitely going to next month :)
Great host.
I have to say thanks for Nlvl as he did a great job whem he integrated my smf forums and whmcs billing system for a cheap price. (This is a vouch :) )
Brilliant job here, <3
This is 100% True the new LiteSpeed web server is amazing. I love Next Level Hosting!:wub:

Next Level - Web Hosting, Resellers, Game Servers

Premium game servers : Next Level - Web Hosting, Resellers, Game Servers

Quality webhosting: Next Level - Web Hosting, Resellers, Game Servers
Wow, im amazed. This hosting was immediately setup, works quickly, and great deals.

10/10 !

Their services are awesome. I can vouch for them!

The perfect host for beginners and professionals.

-Excellent support service.
-High speed servers.
-Low prices.

9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back