Shared [NL] WRZHost.com Shared & Reseller Hosting Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Banned
Banned
Originally founded in the early part of 2006, WRZHost has been providing outstanding services to the web hosting community for over three years. In that time the company has undergone a number of changes in the pursuit of providing the most professional and up to date services possible. The most recent of these changes has been the introduction of a new management team, who, being experienced in a wide range of areas, have revolutionized our standard of service. Through improved training to our sales and support staff, streamlining of our accounts and expenses, allowing us to provide even cheaper services with out affecting quality, and with access to a wide range of new products we are now able to say with confidence that you won’t find this kind of service for these prices anywhere else!

WRZHost CEO

Ready to switch your website for the very last time?

Shared Hosting

WRZHost Basic
10GB Hard Drive Space
50GB Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel Features
$8.95/month
Order

WRZHost Standard
25GB Hard Drive Space
150GB Bandwidth
$12.95/month
Order

WRZHost Professional
50GB Hard Drive Space
200GB Bandwidth
$17.95/month
Order

Reseller Hosting

WRZHost Basic
50GB Hard Drive Space
200GB Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel/WHM Features
$24.95/month
Order

WRZHost Standard
100GB Hard Drive Space
400GB Bandwidth
$34.95/month
Order

WRZHost Professional
250GB Hard Drive Space
1000GB Bandwidth
$49.95/month
Order

Other Services:
Virtual Private Servers
Semi-Dedicated Servers
Fully Dedicated Servers

Here at WRZHost.com we don't believe in limiting you to a certain amount of resources such as email accounts or domains. We understand some people need a few extra email accounts or want to host all their domains under one place and we let you.

To Protect you and your client, we offer free Legal Advice and will forward all DCMA complaints to you. Should you wish to deal with them is up to you.

If you have any questions before signing up, please open up a ticket with our sales.

Please DO NOT leave pre-sales or support questions in this topic. We will only respond to Phone, Email or tickets.

12 comments
Review

Just wanted to give a review on my experience with WRZHost.com:

I tried their Shared and VPS Packages (Shared for 2 months and VPS for 1 month). And I just loved their services, specially their support: Very friendly and they help you personally with all your problems related to your site. I had zero down time within this period. After that I started my own hosting company and they still helped me alot setting it up. I tried a dozen of hosting companies before but I really liked this one.

I would just recomment this to everyone and after this mine :D

Hi Nick, when you say, "To Protect you and your client, we offer free Legal Advice and will forward all DCMA complaints to you. Should you wish to deal with them is up to you.", Does this mean that if I were to ignore DCMA complaints that are sent to me regarding my copyrighted ebooks, that they can continue to be hosted with you?

martin i believe you can :)
Only downpart is that if you choose to ignore the DMCA, the copyright holders will probably sue you..
Altough i'm a noob, so i'm not sure i'm correct :)

Didnt know about the legal advice..
Could be handy for starting webforums :)

Hello Martin - I replied to your PM.

Yes that is correct, we have a legal adviser ready to advise and answer your questions by email, ticket or by phone.

ANY DCMA reports will be fowarded to you, and then we will trust you to deal with them, as "We don't have time to police our servers".

update coming soon -

PHONE SUPPORT!

Hi, thanks for clearing that up. I have another question. You offer here on Wjunction, your basic package of 10gb space and 50gb b/w pm, for $8.95pm. When I visited your website, the basic package for $8.95pm, has the same disk space, but the b/w is 75gb! Why is this 25gb, pm difference? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back