VPS [NL/US]StableLayer.eu - 50% OFF First Month ALL VPS Plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyFlys

Banned
Banned
Hello WJ,

StableLayer.eu is proud to introduce our new promotion for December. For a limited time only, we offer 50% OFF your first month with us on any of our VPS packages with the code: 50vps

If you have any questions or if you would like to know more regarding our products and current offers, please refer to the links on this post below.

W: www.stablelayer.eu
E: sales (at) stablelayer.eu (d0t) com
MSN: contact@stablelayer.eu

The StableLayer Network

• 1GBPS Connection
  • Our Servers are currently all located in the Netherlands and United States.

The StableLayer Benefits

• Extremely White Label
    Generic Reverse DNS, Dedicated IP Add-on...
  • Nightly Backups
    We perform nightly backups for ALL our users and a fortnight transfer to our Geo-Redundant backup servers.
  • DNS Redundancy
    Enjoy RELIABLE up-time from all regions around the World with our geographically dispersed Nameserver cluster.
  • 24x7x365 Support
    Where ever and when ever you need us; we will be there for you, with our gold class customer support.
  • Free Migration
    Need help moving to our servers? Contact our customer support and we will move your account for you!
  • 99% Up-time Guaranteed
    We pledge to provide a 99% up-time service; we will compensate you in the event we fail to meet this guarantee.
  • Risk Free 30-Days Money-Back Guaranteed
    Unsatisfied with our services? Contact us and we will provide a refund.

Account Features

• SolusVM / OpenVZ
    Our vps hosting is equip with the best hardware and virtulazation software to give you the best experience!
  • Free Control Panels
    We offer Kloxo and Webmin currently for free. We will also install cPanel and set it up for free only with a 15 day trial license.

VPS Hosting Plans

VPS-1 (From $10/ Month) NOW $5 WITH COUPON!

• Disk Quota: 30 GB
  • Bandwidth:50 GB
  • Dedicated RAM: 256 MB
  • Burstable RAM: 512 MB
  • ORDER NOW!

VPS-2 (From $15 / Month) NOW $7.50 WITH COUPON!

• Disk Quota: 10 GB
  • Bandwidth: 100 GB
  • Dedicated RAM: 512 MB
  • Burstable RAM: 1024 MB
  • ORDER NOW!

VPS-3 (From $25 / Month) NOW $12.50 WITH COUPON!

• Disk Quota: 15 GB
  • Bandwidth: 150 GB
  • Dedicated RAM: 1024 MB
  • Burstable RAM: 2048 MB
  • ORDER NOW!
Thanks! B-)

32 comments
With 50% off, It should be 12.50$ not 17.50$

bryrtc.png

Hello,

Unfortunately no RL as we have a quality high speed network and want to keep it that way. You can though host your website. :)

my vps is dead atm and so are the shared servers, i have no way of submitting a ticket as you havent moved my sites which were hosted on crypticvps to your system, i definatelly think i will be moving if this goes on for a while as i have had a lot of drama with crypticvps already

Former CrypticVPS server go down again and again any notification anywhere... It is no normal hosting service, it is fu...d fraud!!! Order VPS from him two weeks ago - during this time he was working 4 days. This is simply enrages!

well this is utter bullshit, crypticvps has gone to crap and so is our money as i dont see stablelayer being too serious with crypticvps atm,quite a few hours have passed and we havent heard anything

FUCK YOU ACE for screwing us over

We are NOT the same people as CrypticVPS. Please do not post in the thread about CrypticVPS or its problems. This is a sales thread not a support thread. We BOUGHT crypticVPS from ace. If you have a problem PM me.

EDIT: It is down due to legal issues at WorldStream which we are moving from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back