Shared [NL] OffshoreGod.com - Warez Linking - Nulled Scripts - From $2.99/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you allow shell_exec in Web Directories? Coz some Modules of my Script need shell_exec to execute php Scripts in Background when a new download will be added.

If not, is it possible to rent a vps on offshoregod (special ordner or something like that ...).

thanks in advance,
Null

I am hosting my vbulletin forum and 4 blogs with you.The speed is amazing and pages open quickly.I recommend offshoregod to anyone who is looking for a cheap and fast offshore host.

I've boked a low package (1,99$) for tests and in advance I must say -> The Pings and the Speed is amazing. I hope it will remains so :D

How long time work this hosting? All hosting with low price work only 1-2 moth.

We are not gonna quit, soon we will add seedboxes also. And also those low price hosts who last only about week are selling with crazy yearly master reseller plans with 10$/year. They are host for a night. Im not offering anything that crazy or do i?

Awesome 1st month with these guys.

Can count the downtime on one hand.

So pleased with these, i'm going to expand and get a reseller so i can start my network of sites.

Ps. can you delete my account ( ticket in ) so i can order my reseller cause can't upgrade and need to use the same domain.

Thanks in advanced and keep up the good work!!!

Awesome 1st month with these guys.

Can count the downtime on one hand.

So pleased with these, i'm going to expand and get a reseller so i can start my network of sites.

Ps. can you delete my account ( ticket in ) so i can order my reseller cause can't upgrade and need to use the same domain.

Thanks in advanced and keep up the good work!!!

Thanks, Your account is deleted.

Hey Mr.Beest,

I'm interested in your services! Do you mind answering a few questions before I sign-up with you?

- How long have you been in business? How long do you plan to provide this service? (i need a stable host that will be good in the long-term!)
- Is my site which links to tv shows and embedded tv show videos ok? (nothing hosted on my servers , just links)
- Where are the servers located? (NL)?
- How long will it take to setup an account and get my website up and running on your service?
- Do you have nameservers? I need these so I can use my .com domain.

Today I received an email that the NL server 2 is being closed.Wtf????

Why are u closing it???

I answered you by email and tickets for this. Server #2 is no good and i dont want take clients for it anymore. We continue normally with solid good reliable server #1

Hey Mr.Beest,

I'm interested in your services! Do you mind answering a few questions before I sign-up with you?

- How long have you been in business? How long do you plan to provide this service? (i need a stable host that will be good in the long-term!)
- Is my site which links to tv shows and embedded tv show videos ok? (nothing hosted on my servers , just links)
- Where are the servers located? (NL)?
- How long will it take to setup an account and get my website up and running on your service?
- Do you have nameservers? I need these so I can use my .com domain.

1. We have not been so long with this address but we are doing good and staying. Just closing server #2 cause its no good
2. Tv links are ok
3. Servers are at Netherlands
4. Accounts are instantly active just have to wait namesers update.
5. Yes we have nameservers of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back