(NL) Hybrid-Host.com - Linux XEN VPS - Windows VDS - Managed - From $8.99/Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
you didn't mention about new setting just told me 48-72 hours to setup my server. Now you came up with offering refund which means you failed to provide new server for a customer. Now this is ur excuse and easily showing me that I am acting wrong way, me who complaining about your fault and you found it wrong, lol! ask yourself honestly bro and then proof me wrong. Now I got it clear that u r unable to provide new, OK I should ask for refund then.

You see how u reacting now and completely avoiding the main issue, u acting really weird by proving yourself smart. No? If Any Admin/Mod from WJunction find my complain wrong then I will withdraw all my complain. But if u r smart enough then why don't you talk about real issue. Don't try to act like stupid by avoiding main issue here, explain it to all by your good English. Bye the way, save ur good English for nice job not to cheat people.

Now I am trouble maker to you..lol

Sir accusing people of cheating when they work hard to provide a service solves nothing

By the way, in my experience all tickets are answered well within 6 hours, usually within the hour

Sir accusing people of cheating when they work hard to provide a service solves nothing

By the way, in my experience all tickets are answered well within 6 hours, usually within the hour

I have a ticket with them for 2 days and my VPS is also down for 2 days!!!

@dhrima: I really don't get you...

I have been with these guys for over 2 months now and they've helped me a lot. My previous host bugged the shit out of my account trying to transfer my account and they've help me fix it till it was working awesome.

My experience with them is that they'll always help you and show understanding, even if you have something to complain.

Try setting a different tone in your messages, because no one deserves to be talked to in the way you do.

I want to take back anything positive I ever said about Hybrid Host and especially Justin Poland. He is an @$$hole.

A few weeks ago he decided to sell Hybrid Host and start a new company called Protective Host. He told me that he'd take me with him as a customer to his new company. His servers were already unstable as hell (2 days and 2 hours of downtime in the last 30 days) but he promised that the new server, belonging to his new company, would be better. So I stood by as he transferred my site to his new server, which was unstable as hell.

When I decided that I wanted a refund (since I just paid for the 2nd month) he turned into an a-hole. Although he agreed to give me a refund (which he never did, and 2CheckOut and PayPal can't even help me), he called my reason bullshit and started being very inpolite.

I transferred my sites now to another host where I've been for 2 weeks now without any downtime (so it is possible! :P) and I just want to say: if Hybrid Host ever comes back or you see Justin Poland's name anywhere in a company, stay away because he is a scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back