Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
You know what, you are totally right to shout and yell me
i agree with you 100% but i have many files there, if you know this business it is not so easy
i think there is only last one way to tell them their fault because they insist on not understanding! i will show all of my proofs and tricks to mod here if they don't pay my money..
come on your proofs - all wait )

Some of our users have those messages:

"To continue this download please purchase premium or turn off your VPN."

So it isnt only, that vpn-dls are not count - they are not possible?

Also many users reports that free-downloads arent possible, because they get everytime the message with 180 minutes to wait, if this ends, it starts again.

It sounds more and more like a premium-only-hoster which is not allowed on the most boards and blogs.

Some of our users have those messages:

"To continue this download please purchase premium or turn off your VPN."

So it isnt only, that vpn-dls are not count - they are not possible?

Also many users reports that free-downloads arent possible, because they get everytime the message with 180 minutes to wait, if this ends, it starts again.

It sounds more and more like a premium-only-hoster which is not allowed on the most boards and blogs.

Yes, it shows in rdp/vps/proxy ... to disable them or purchase premium.

Ok, 10 days are gone with the new rules, here some effects for me:

I have to use minimum 3 hosts where I upload, I choosed Nitroflare as my mainhost (all reupps are only here), Rapidgator und Ddownload.

RG and DDL has (for me) no inactivity, so the files stay online forever except DMCA, Nitro has 60 days - so often I didnt get a downreport, because 2 of 3 links are online. Now I have around minus 2k downloads per day at Nitro, that means some files are going done faster than before.

That effected in the last week a raising PPD at RG and DDL: from 15-20/day each to 20-25/day each, its ok, but not the plan of Nitroflare, I think. In the same time the PPD of Nitro goes down from 4-5$/day to 0.7-0.9$, the sales last week was low (from thursday to today 4, whats not great for me).

I will work some weeks as before, but I didnt think the move was a good thing, I do this since 2009, I have seen many hosts - most of them are history from many different reasons, but I really hope, that new plan fullfilles the thoughts of Nitroflare. I´m in doubt, but we will see...

PS.: Its not a whining-post, its my point of view...have a nice week to all.

support way too slow when you have important questions
for me this is not a basis to work seriously

and these extra fees are really excessive
other hosts do not charge extra fees either

looks like a devious system to me

Well what's going on here.
You cannot download from a VPN unless you are a premium .

iu80JeO.jpg

To continue this download please purchase premium or turn off your VPN
REALLY? that's why my sales go to RG
From 16th till now, my sales in RG exceeds Nitro for the first time since I picked up RG again, main point is RG only offer 50% PPS
I don't even reach the minimum payout yet, also the first time in 6 months

Nitro did a great job, push users choose another host to buy, this affects my performance and reputation in the forum, I have no choice but to leave too

support way too slow when you have important questions
for me this is not a basis to work seriously

and these extra fees are really excessive
other hosts do not charge extra fees either

looks like a devious system to me
what do you mean slow? When did you contact our support and after how much time did you get a response? what email did you contact us from?

Back