Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
@Jonnie:
still over 20 file's upload processes failed
you have new hung server but netstat is giving old servers results
I am trying to extract new hung server but for 100% you have another hung server which is causing problem in upload
the problem is I have to ping your servers from same server which I upload and its dangerous for the ip to get banned ,I have to do the netstat/ping server , in very limited scale
@Securita : Please answer your pm I need help

Last edited:
@Jonnie:
still over 20 file's upload processes failed
you have new hung server but netstat is giving old servers results
I am trying to extract new hung server but for 100% you have another hung server which is causing problem in upload
the problem is I have to ping your servers from same server which I upload and its dangerous for the ip to get banned ,I have to do the netstat/ping server , in very limited scale
@Securita : Please answer your pm I need help
Use our API for checking server status.

How to contact with them regarding sales and referal commision not counting ? Whenever i email them some automatic reply came up . Pmed here to jonnie got never replied .. strange ..

How to contact with them regarding sales and referal commision not counting ? Whenever i email them some automatic reply came up . Pmed here to jonnie got never replied .. strange ..

What do you mean by that: "referal commision not counting"
They won't reply about that, because sales and everything is working totally fine. :)

Here is earning from referal:
referal.jpg

And here is happy days with sales :)
Screenshot-2.jpg

Last edited:
They won't reply about that, because sales and everything is working totally fine. :)

referal.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg
One of my customer renew his premium through my link i didnt got sale i mailed them automated reply came up and i thought customer is lying. Then my referal get sale i dont get any commision, how i know this ? Bcoz referal is my friend when he get sale he told me but i have no credit added . When he get like 3 to 5 sales only 1 or 2 counted rest dont add .

This is referral ID from friend,

This is my acc,

Last edited:
One of my customer renew his premium through my link i didnt got sale i mailed them automated reply came up and i thought customer is lying. Then my referal get sale i dont get any commision, how i know this ? Bcoz referal is my friend when he get sale he told me but i have no credit added . When he get like 3 to 5 sales only 1 or 2 counted rest dont add .

I have no idea, but I am happy working with Nitroflare. :) Hopefully, Jonnie or Telsek will reply to you soon ... ;)

referal.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg
Maybe, on 11-11 you had more then 2 sales, other ones didnt counted :P but you still happy :) Not sure maybe !

This is my acc,
You should be a webmaster affiliate to receive referral sales.

You should be a webmaster affiliate to receive referral sales.
And where it is written i need to be a webmaster affiliate to recieve referral sales ? according to screen i need to be webmaster to get 10%, for others 5% correct me if i am wrong.

Then how i get referral Sale commission randomly as i said earlier, when referral get 3-5 sales then i get 1 sale commision,

This is my acc,

Like me ! since 2014, nitroflare didn't count some of referral Sales ! Maybe its a system mistake or a system rule ! (smart thief system) !

And where it is written i need to be a webmaster affiliate to recieve referral sales ? according to screen i need to be webmaster to get 10%, for others 5% correct me if i am wrong.

Then how i get referral Sale commission randomly as i said earlier, when referral get 3-5 sales then i get 1 sale commision,
Please send me in private all the details, including your ref email address and yours.
so i can check it via the system and trace.
Post automatically merged:

Its my mistake, actually you should get 5% without to beeing a webmaster account.
anyway to check your complaint, i need you to send me the all details please.

Last edited:
Please send me in private all the details, including your ref email address and yours.

Its my mistake, actually you should get 5% without to beeing a webmaster account.

Pmed you the details.

Back