Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
p_451tmksj1.jpg

plz pay

I don't understand how this can happen. They are old enough and by now they should have a good payment system in place. They also have a high minimum so they don't have to process 5-10-20$ payouts like other hosts have to. But still they are late with our payments. Don't even get me started on the poor support they offer here, although it's a support thread.

Sometime payment late is OK. Bigfile is going down. Hope NF will keep files longer so uploaders and NF will get more sales. Please do NOT delete inactives very fast as now. Thank you so much !!!!

Hello everyone,

recently i start promoting NitroFlare into my website and since payza is one of the options to get payed i waited until i reach the minimum require for payza payment which is 500$

so after requesting a payment i contacted @Jonnie just to confirm since it's my first payment , and i told that only webmoney or paypal are accepted , so i changed the payment to webmoney and contacted @Jonnie again but with no respond it's been 12 days and it seems that i'm gonna wait forever !! this is really frustrating !!

why would payza and wire transfer included in payment option if it's not supported ??

and when i'm gonna get payed , i hope that @Jonnie will respond and resolve the issue
No need to contact me, just withdraw and wait 14 bussines days.

Back