Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
OsSrnCj.png

No sales 4 days!

can anybody explain how to work rebil system ? I cant found it.

if I sale 1 month account via my files and after 3-4 month if he renew acount via web site or another uploaders file. who get money ? me or other uploader or hoster only ?

can anybody explain how to work rebil system ? I cant found it.

if I sale 1 month account via my files and after 3-4 month if he renew acount via web site or another uploaders file. who get money ? me or other uploader or hoster only ?

If the customer will re buy directly from website, the last affiliate will get the profit.
if the customer rebuying from other uploader, the other uploader will get the profit.

I posted this 10 times.

Hi, is there a problem with Jdownloader? When I added my nitroflare account and tried to start some downloads, Jdownloader told me that Nitroflare blocked my IP adress then I received this email:
"Your account has been hacked or shared
Dear customer,We have detected a suspicious behavior in your account. Your account may have been compromised, so we have reset your password."

It was the first time I used Jdownloader 2 (never had any problem with the previous version)

Have you logout the account before using jdownloader?
Download managers often counts a 3rd-party client (this meaning a 2nd device)
and may result in this "Warning Message".

Please make sure you aren't using more than 2 devices,
and if you are using a download manager, ONLY use that download manager
and do not use other devices (Browser, Mobile phone) to browse NitroFlare.

Let me know if it works :)

Thanks for your reply, no I didn't logout from my account before using JD that might explain the issue with Jdownloader2. Strange thing is I downloaded files with the previous version of Jdownloader while being logged in Chrome and never had any problem. So, I'll try to reinstall the older version.

Remind to all uploaders:

- For NON PREMIUM users files with no clicks/downloads will be removed 14 days after you've uploaded it.
- Premium Users files will be saved for permanent (Unless you decide to delete them by self).

Remind to all uploaders:

- For NON PREMIUM users files with no clicks/downloads will be removed 14 days after you've uploaded it.
- Premium Users files will be saved for permanent (Unless you decide to delete them by self).
14 days?

that's too low. make it at least 30 days. or 60 days. it was 90 days before, right?

90 days was for all users (Premium + Free).
Now we want to reward users who purchase premium and benefit them with permanent storage.
seriously?
with this strategy you kill all uploaders, sales!
this is unacceptable, 14 days guys?
why you do not think to give free premium accounts for uploaders, and I understand the reason for 14 days.

Last edited:
Remind to all uploaders:

14 days?

that's too low. make it at least 30 days. or 60 days. it was 90 days before, right?
that's funny to see that avax nitro links are dead while mirrors are live... Total shave before, now this... Nice.

Back