Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
How do you upload via FTP? I keep getting login incorrect despite having correct username & password.
Please make sure the ftp servers activity:
NitroFlare - Upload Files

I have been trying to use ftp22 since yesterday. No luck.

Another thing:

You wrote on the first post
- We pay via PayPal (Minimum withdraw: 50$)

But I see minimum payout of $100 on your site. Which one s correct? Why is there withdrawal fee of3%??

Last edited:
There could be many reasons,
1. our abuse system detected this payment as fraud
2. our abuse system detected you bought from your self or asked someone to buy from your link
3. the customer didnt bought from your link
4. the customer use browser without cookies
"asked someone to buy from your link" I can't find it in"Rules & Condiion" here NitroFlare - Upload Files

In some sites, this is the default text below each article (Admin of this site add the default text, the poster can't edit or delete)
We have Tested and found Below Host Trustable, Please Buy Premium account From Below Host.
Helping2.png

=> You don't count all of the sale in this site?

"asked someone to buy from your link" I can't find it in"Rules & Condiion" here NitroFlare - Upload Files

In some sites, this is the default text below each article (Admin of this site add the default text, the poster can't edit or delete)
We have Tested and found Below Host Trustable, Please Buy Premium account From Below Host.
Helping2.png

=> You don't count all of the sale in this site?

WHen i say asked someone to buy from your link, i didnt mean like your example.

What is Happening !!
Now You Took 8.4 $ From My Balance Without Any Notification !!
i want to Know the Reason !!!!
this happened For The First Time Now !!!!!!!
Explain Now Please !!

You can read the reason in your email, if we find fraud payment from your account, we will take the 70% back.
next time we will block your account to prevent frauds.

Last edited:
i dont Have Any Relation About this Premium Which Refunded !
I Have Along Time With Nitroflare Bring Premiums Without Any Problems Till this One !
And Also I Didnot Find Any Mail Message From Nitroflare Management About This Problem
i Suddenly Find That I Have Balance Deducted
Should I Ask About My Money Or What ?!
And Finally Thanks For Explain that There is Fraud Payment Premium But How Can I Prevent Myself From These Kinds Of Premiums ?
Be Known Iam Avaxhome , Gfxtra Author
Waiting you
Regards

Back