Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
I bought Premium key from Nitroflare through Filevoucher reseller, he sent me 2 non working keys, and i contacted without response over 2 weeks, then i contacted to nitroflare and they did not solve my problem. This is bad customer support. Please becareful!

Ok, you bought a voucher from a reseller, correct?

If the voucher not works, what should Nitroflare do? Its your problem, the only one who can solve this is the reseller.

Why do you make your problem to the problem of nitroflare?

If the voucher not works, what should Nitroflare do? Its your problem, the only one who can solve this is the reseller.

That reseller is authorized reseller from Nitroflare, Nitroflare must have responsibility to manage their resellers, That reseller was listed on their website (on payment page).

So you said Nitroflare does not have responsibility in this case? Nitroflare listed fraud and scam website on their site to steal money from users?

Here is delivery time : always get after 48 - 72 hours.

Last edited:

If you contacted our support, we have responded
that you need to contact the reseller regarding this transaction.

I bought Premium key from Nitroflare through Filevoucher reseller, he sent me 2 non working keys, and i contacted without response over 2 weeks, then i contacted to nitroflare and they did not solve my problem. This is bad customer support. Please becareful!
Please send me your order details in PM. i'll check the order for you.

That reseller is authorized reseller from Nitroflare, Nitroflare must have responsibility to manage their resellers, That reseller was listed on their website (on payment page).

So you said Nitroflare does not have responsibility in this case? Nitroflare listed fraud and scam website on their site to steal money from users?

Here is delivery time : always get after 48 - 72 hours.
send me your email and i will check also

my sales i null more than 20 days , +5K in week and 0 sale , not lucky ???
image.png

Back