Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Same problem, 4 chargebacks, all of them for 21 USD, 3 of them from one email. It's an issue that will be fixed or should I keep on being happy while watching negative balance in stats?

Send me your email account, i'll check your stats.
Check what ?!! what is the reason for checking One's stats ??!! :)
To block he is account.

about the chargebacks refunds, we have calculated all the chargebacks since 6 months ago, and we have reduced from you all.
we also paid 40$ per each chargebacks + the sale price, if anyone have a big ratio of chargebacks we will block he is account.
very simple, thats the story.

Last edited:
So user named jonnie claimed to block my account? for what only some complain about shaving? I only said that Its been 2 month that I never had any sale.....

And some admins of NF asked me to show them my stats to blocking me....Such a file host's admins....

So user named jonnie claimed to block my account? for what only some complain about shaving? I only said that Its been 2 month that I never had any sale.....

And some admins of NF asked me to show them my stats to blocking me....Such a file host's admins....
If you upload 2 months and spam our storage with no one sale, you are not welcome here.

If you upload 2 months and spam our storage with no one sale, you are not welcome here.
People with this idea are dangerous for community...They're not deserve to use public Facilities...Idea such like that is not welcome here...So I think this conversation is not suitable for my character....End of story

People with this idea are dangerous for community...They're not deserve to use public Facilities...Idea such like that is not welcome here...So I think this conversation is not suitable for my character....End of story
Liers like you also not welcome here.

Sales good but there is a real problem about nitroflare and that's when I open one or 2 tab nitro page in my browser and use it for remote uploading and after a while from upload It takes time to showing the pages.....I hope to understand what Im saying and I test it with every browser and It seems the nitroflare pages stucks when I use it for Remote upload....

Last edited:
Back