Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome work by Nitish ;) He's also very keen on optimizing the sizes of images to ensure the load of your website stays good ;)

Thanks ;)

I Love this guy work he done some work for me and worked a hole day to complete the work.

Will recomonded this guy to complete your work.

Weldone.

Well i must say Nitish is not only a good friend but also an AWESOME graphics designer.
I contacted Nitish about redoing the uGTeam light colored skin and he straight away looked at the job gave me a excellent price and started work almost straight away.

Nitish did a fantastic job with the color scheme and design, I would personally recommend him to anyone, he is quick to reply and very Professional with he's work, and he also gives a great quote for fantastic work that he does.

I am very happy and extremely satisfied with the end result of the great work that he has done to bring uGTeam Light Skin to life.

So if you are looking for a professional graphics web designer? then just give Nitish a shout and you will be amazed at he's work.

Here you can see the great job he did on my site http://uGTeam.oRg

Thanks Nitish and if I ever need more work done I will not hesitate to call you. :)

This guy never ceases to amaze me. Had hired him 3 days back for the front end of a SMS Site, and he completed that ASAP (hardly 24 hrs) and that too with great precision.

Ty mate. ;)
P.S. Sorry your payment got late :-P

A very special thanks to Spider <3..i really appreciate that you took time to write that wonderful review down for me..
and a big thanks to QS, sunil and oxio too ;)
Thanks for choosing me ;)

Vouch for him , he is really a good designer / quick reply / so friendly and wont stop working on your stuff until u will be fully satisfied which is great .

Recommended .

Trusted guy, vouch for him.

Awesome graphics skill, done for my site header and few banners, pretty amazing ;)
Reliable guy, you wont regret money which you spend on his work.
Did job very fast, eveything went smooth.

Cheers

Hey guys, my exams just got over! So, I'll again be taking all the requests in full flow! and prices will also be lowered as i wanna work in full form now!

hehe..thanxk man.. anyways, m just stating it one more time that i am accepting all work now! I need a good amount of money so i am ready to do any kind of work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back