nirafile.com - earn 30$/10000 downloads -no limit for free download - min 1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Servies

Well I haven't got any reply from the site.
I had contacted them 3 times, but still no reply.

My files over 400GB have been deleted without a clue,
And still there has been no reply from your side?
Will you please reply?

payment in progress for paypal
will finish within 24 hours
for payza we are waiting the exchanger reply to pay it

atik0786 : please try other host, your files has been deleted due to abuse our resource
you upload the files and never share any link so we are not like dropbox and we don't allow just to upload and keep all files with no single download ! specially you were upload more than 100GB daily

Ah, ok so flash player, thanks. Anyway i'm sure html5 can do the same and it's possible with XFS because some other sites based on this cms have multi upload in html. :)

payment in progress for paypal
will finish within 24 hours
for payza we are waiting the exchanger reply to pay it

atik0786 : please try other host, your files has been deleted due to abuse our resource
you upload the files and never share any link so we are not like dropbox and we don't allow just to upload and keep all files with no single download ! specially you were upload more than 100GB daily

Well I had told you already, that I had payment left from another host.
after that I will use you.

i don't trust this host..
give me 1year premium and than "No user with this login / e-mail"..
no one has yet faced any problem like that. Either you've cheated that's why they deleted your account, or maybe it is some sort of their internet problem. PM nira or contact him through their contact form/email. I believe you'll get your answers then.

all payza payment done for this week ;)
paypal will finish at the next 8 hours

shukry : your account has been deleted due to abuse our resources you have uploaded more than 2 TB files with 0 downloads and those files were .rar files up to 100 parts, that for sure not content to download
you just upload files for nothing just to fill our servers space
if there were any money at your account I will pay it but your account balance was 0.00$
thanks for your understanding and please don't do this with nirafile again

all payza payment done for this week ;)
paypal will finish at the next 8 hours
Thanks for payment nira, but why my request payment $28 and you send me $23 ?? :cough:

Hello,
yes that is right that is happen only with your account for this reason :

we detect 6 IPs from USA downloaded the same 3 files and the total of this invalid downloads was about 1700 downloads

so er are not sure if you did this or someone else trying to get your account ban
so we just took of the revenue for this invalid downloads out

be careful next time please and if you did this kindly dont do this again or your account will be ban

thanks

Thanks for payment nira, but why my request payment $28 and you send me $23 ?? :cough:

Hello,
yes that is right that is happen only with your account for this reason :

we detect 6 IPs from USA downloaded the same 3 files and the total of this invalid downloads was about 1700 downloads

so er are not sure if you did this or someone else trying to get your account ban
so we just took of the revenue for this invalid downloads out

be careful next time please and if you did this kindly dont do this again or your account will be ban

thanks

ok fine,,, I hope it does not happen on my account., thanks nira,, :friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back