NimzShare.com - Earn up to 8.00$/1000 views & 5% from referrals - Quick Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys,

All Server Problems are Solved now :) . We Moved our site to new Large server. Now you can upload & publish your images so easily & quickly. There isn't any website slow issue anymore. And you can upload any size of images as you wish.

Thank you & Happy earning,
Gred.

you should close this thread and make another one caus the rates on this thread are misleading.

What misleading? We pay $8.00 per 1000 visits as we promised. What's wrong? if u have any problem let me have your User name I will check whats happen :)

Thank You.

What misleading? We pay $8.00 per 1000 visits as we promised. What's wrong? if u have any problem let me have your User name I will check whats happen :)

Thank You.

oh sorry I see it says 5.50 on your website for tier 1, or did I see it wrong?

Check out this. I got screenshot of our website pay rates. Its clearly shows Tier 1 $8.00/1000 views and we pay $8.00/1000 views.

Thank you

Thank you for adding it

can you get rid of that capchat that usually turns people away from going through and if someone wanted to cheat they can get human captach service, just check people visitor ip address to see if there cheating or block proxies from going into the site

Last edited:
Please Activate Me : mdu1992

Acivated.

Thank you

Thank you for adding it

can you get rid of that capchat that usually turns people away from going through and if someone wanted to cheat they can get human captach service, just check people visitor ip address to see if there cheating or block proxies from going into the site

We're modifying our site to block proxy bot traffic. After complete it we will remove captcha.

Thank you

Last edited:
  • You can payout easily usingPaypal, Payoneer, Payza, Skrill & Webmoney

I cannot see other options in my account, Paypal and AlertPay only ..
:sun:

the queue is full , max 30 .. please give us at least 150pictures per one upload , It is not a proble for you, thanks :)

Last edited:
I like you nimzshare but I see a drastic decrease in views daily from your host to other image hosts, can you put my account on hold and pending till you get rid of the captca number thing. I still wanna be part of your program. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back