Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekstr

i want to add nfo viewer to my blog . like rlslog done it . i didn't find anything on google about that . how to add that ?
thanks !

22 comments
^
yes , i know for you website , and it will be an alternative if i don't get any script . but for now i will wait and see has anyone got any solution :D
thank you !

NFO Viewer could be of different types
1. Show nfo in a good way (maybe directly storing the nfo in the server)
2. Converting the nfo/txt file to a image file

Which one you want?

I am curious how can textual info be presented on WP blog as a text, but just like lightbox images are. On click, new on-page windows is opened (like when images are magnified with lightbox), and complete nfo is there, so users can read, select, copy paste text...

Thank you Ivan , but i didn't get any info how to add it in subdomain ?!

NFO Viewer could be of different types
1. Show nfo in a good way (maybe directly storing the nfo in the server)
2. Converting the nfo/txt file to a image file

Which one you want?
It doesn't matter , as i said before , i will like something like rlslog has it , but anything simular to that will be awesome !

Thank you for your answers !

i would love to , but i don't get how to install it ? simple upload and reediting something in files ? or what ?

thank you !

hi you can also try my nfo to png tool:
http://www.nfoimg.com

its based on the corephp nfo viewer already mentioned.
btw I can install that on your site for a small amount.

thank you mate also ! ;)
thank you very much , i like what i see i will try it ;)

still didn't found anything that suits me .
is there any script like rlslog or rlsbb or sceper or anything like that ?
if no , PM me if you can write it !

Rlslog use a really rubbish pastebin script, rlsbb use a slightly better one and sceper use a simple nfo to png script. What other features do you want?

Since people are shamelessly recommending their own websites, I guess I should toss my hat into the ring and suggest you try nfomation.net.

Well the one i want is deffinetly mukki's NFO , but i think that is some kind of plugin pop up or who knows .

what i want is to add nfo or paste text or add txt file and convert to nfo and make viewable for visitor , ex. nfo.fs-ddl.com/nfoname.nfo
to have space for logo in header . everything should be VERY simple .

i use paste2 for now , cause it is the easiest way to copy/paste information . but the nfomation.net
is deffinetly #1 site for nfo upload!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back