NextGenHost : 1Gbps Linux VPS From $5.00/month (RO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngf

siteHeaderLogo.png

Homepage - NextGenHost.net

We are a emerging company in the web hosting scene, we started this with simple goals like customer centric packages, fast support and tendency of helping you out as a friend and not as a seller. We currently provide Hosting on Offshore servers as we respect free speech, our prices are nearly equal to that of onshore hosting.

Feel free to make any further inquiries using the contact us page.

What we currently offer:

24/7 Support through tickets
IM Support
99.9% uptime
DDoS Protection
Instant VPS Creation
Powered By SolusVM
PayPal / Liberty Reserve Accepted

Offshore VPS (OpenVZ)

Location = Bucharest,Romania

Current Offer = 20% discount with discount code WJ20

Terms Of Service (TOS)
Uptime and Reviews (Third Party Monitored)

We are using authorized WHMCS.
whmcs.png

Last edited:
21 comments
certainly you can contact us nearer the time with your requirements and we will see what we can do for you

Your site is loading extremely slowly for me. Checked from mulipul locations, UK, USA, Luxembourg, Japan....

yes the site is loading slow due to a problem with mysql on the server our main site is hosted on we are working on getting it fixed as soon as possible

we are looking into the problems it seems the server load is also extremely high which is also causing slow load times we are looking into possibly migrating the main site and client area to another server i will update you again

This is now resolved

Last edited:
hello extremely sorry for the late reply i have been offline as i was unwell until now and only i have the details for this account our staff was unaware yes we do allow warez on our vps you can contact us for more information regarding our policy to handling dmcas for warez

Just Ordered 12 Months OpenVZ VPS - VZ-256.
Lets see if it fits my needs.

Edit:
Quick Payment.
Instant Setup.
Fast Speed.

I'll keep testing, gonna stress that VPS a little bit.

AR0h0.png

First Day: 10/10

Edit 2:

Previously provided speed result is not correct, in fact i get up to 40mb/s downloading via wget.
gonna make an upload test

100MB Testfile to ZippyShare -> up to 10MB/s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back