Other NewRDP.com - Xeon i7 W3520, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 1 Gbps RDP starting from 12$(EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even on FR200 I would be given standard user access. I might need to install some specific softwares for my encoding needs. How would it be possible in that case?

Sure u ll get all possible access...!!!!
The softwares that needs Admininstrator access will be installed by staff...!!!!

Would these FR200 accounts be provided on physically different servers? This is important to know as the CPU usage is currently showing more than 90% on the server where I have been given NewRDP06 demo account. An encoding account on such server is useless. Further how many maximum users would be there on the encoding server?

Would these FR200 accounts be provided on physically different servers? This is important to know as the CPU usage is currently showing more than 90% on the server where I have been given NewRDP06 demo account. An encoding account on such server is useless. Further how many maximum users would be there on the encoding server?

1)Mate it was our TESTING TIME:
2)If u want to test more u can buy a slot and if u dnt find it worth then we will refund ur money.
Refund will valid upto 24 hours of Invoice time.

On FR50 package can I run "Free Video Dub"? This is a very light weight software which only trims and saves the existing videos without encoding them. It only extracts and copies the source file data as it is. My basic requirement is not video encoding but only cutting and trimming the video files. If I am allowed to do so then I will go for the purchase immediately.
Thanks and regards.

On FR50 package can I run "Free Video Dub"? This is a very light weight software which only trims and saves the existing videos without encoding them. It only extracts and copies the source file data as it is. My basic requirement is not video encoding but only cutting and trimming the video files. If I am allowed to do so then I will go for the purchase immediately.
Thanks and regards.

Sorry Mate Additional Softwares are used in only in FR150 and FR200....!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back