Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who is getting "couldn't connect to filesonic at port 80" when trying to upload? It was working fine a while ago.

refreshing didn't really help so i gave up on it. f2p upload seems to work though, so it doesnt matter all that much. just the normal and the auto upload produce some kind of errors.

Bitshare upload plugin fixed

--------------------------------

Filesonic upload plugin officially dead.

Please use their remote upload tool or use the "FTP File" function from your RL.

NL users : host is ftp.eu.filesonic.com
US users : host is ftp.filesonic.com

br,
Diko

I can't rar my file (1,97 GB). During the raring process it stops on 68-74% and displays : unknown error 24. What is wrong? I want to rar it with 10% recovery record, store compression level, add a password to archive, create 1 GB volumes but it fails all the time....

so far im happy with the service. there is just one minor thing. it isnt even a real problem worth writing a ticket about, so i'll just ask here:

is there any way that the movie thumbnailer actually remembers the settings, so i dont have to set rows, colors etc. every time i want to generate a screen? at the moment it always jumps back to default even if i click on "save current config".

so far im happy with the service. there is just one minor thing. it isnt even a real problem worth writing a ticket about, so i'll just ask here:

is there any way that the movie thumbnailer actually remembers the settings, so i dont have to set rows, colors etc. every time i want to generate a screen? at the moment it always jumps back to default even if i click on "save current config".

The only way is that Diko will open [= add permissions] the public_html folder for writing\editing,
[or more specific - the mtnconfig.conf file], like it was on the old server and like some people get permissions now....

I can't rar my file (1,97 GB). During the raring process it stops on 68-74% and displays : unknown error 24. What is wrong? I want to rar it with 10% recovery record, store compression level, add a password to archive, create 1 GB volumes but it fails all the time....

PLease Reply my PM with ur RL URL or submit me a ticket so I can identify you better

no diko it still donot work it said this message

Error logging in - are your logins correct!

please chech it again m00neye.info

allrite, it's fixed now. Please check it ahmed.

There is a button overthere "Save Configuration". It will save your MTN configuration so you don't have to set it everytime u wanna use it.

Premium account is expired

Please switch your browser to Opera11.5, Chrome12 or Safari5 to make the RL script work properly.

There is compatibility issues when using autotransload with Firefox. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The only way is that Diko will open [= add permissions] the public_html folder for writing\editing,
[or more specific - the mtnconfig.conf file], like it was on the old server and like some people get permissions now....

Alex, I've already tested ur RL, there's nothing wrong with it. You can see it urself, I changed ur MTN configuration from ur RL. There's something wrong with your PC. I bet that is the problem. Because I can set the configuration from my PC.

FTP Protection need to be done my friend. I don't want to risk the server like what happened with focart.info again.

Uploaded.to download plugin seems 'broken'..it always says "Plugin is out of date".

Diko, can you fix it?

Thanks.

hotfile upload not working
filesonic upload not working :(

most of the download plugins don't work.

most of the download plugins don't work, for free member. what works is what listed in Premium Account tab.

PS : hotfile upload plugin is working mate, please check it again.
Filesonic upload plugin currently dead.

----------------------------------------------

I will finish broken upload/download plugin by this saturday. Promise you.

br,
Diko

Last edited:
There is a button overthere "Save Configuration". It will save your MTN configuration so you don't have to set it everytime u wanna use it.
Diko

yeah i know there is a button, it's not working for me though. i dont know why :/

edit: it doesnt seem to be working in chrome 12, it works in opera, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back