Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oron,extabit,easy-share,uploaded <-- remote upload so good
wupload,filesonic <--- bad
hope you add xxx pre acc : brazzer,mofos,bangbos ...etc
Thanks so much

Last edited:
Hi, I have tried demo of French RL... is there a version of MTN that can take screenshots of a movie into 3 different files? I hope you understood my question

P.S. And the report can be more detailed? i need a report similar to the Mediainfo's one :):P

new account setup

How long does it take once payment has been received, to set up a new account? Will I receive an email confirmation? It's been about 30 minutes ..

Uploaded.to Plugin

Uploaded.to upload plugin is out of date (on m00neye.info) for a few days now.
Please Diko fix this when you have time.

Thank you.

Order Number: 8124695660
Payment for Invoice 819 sent on 11 Jul 2011 00:12:21
Transaction ID: 1WE01409EX136610C

*Setup time between 30 minutes to 12 hours

Over 12h and still nothing. How long yet?

I bet he'll still activate accounts since no one checks this forum for info before they buy a plan. I didn't see anything on the site either.

Diko now on vacation.Please wait....:)

Dear All of my customers

Until wednesday, I will not be able to give you fast support. I'm out of town rite now, in a village actually, with no internet connection. I have to go about 30 mins to reach the town to get online.

I'm really sorry if there are urgent problems with your RL which can't be solved immediately.

There is my brother watching the server speed and downtime. But for further support, he can't help more.

br,
Diko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back