Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi man, sorry for my bad english.

I want to use your service, but in the demo i can see that there is a file size limit of 1 GB to transload, any chance to increment this liimt to 2 GB ??? OR this limit is only for the DEMO ??

By the way i want to buy right now wich one is better Netherland or Germany server

Thanks in advance

Hi man, sorry for my bad english.

I want to use your service, but in the demo i can see that there is a file size limit of 1 GB to transload, any chance to increment this liimt to 2 GB ??? OR this limit is only for the DEMO ??

By the way i want to buy right now wich one is better Netherland or Germany server

Thanks in advance

it's only for the demo :)

in full version, everything is up to you

Something wrong..RL is not working as it should...:(Edit...Now it's fine:)

you should tell me if you get problem too :) - glad u can solve it by urself
Hi,
So can I transload FSC,FS,WU without any premium account?

Yes

========================================

Finally the plugin finished! - :D - I will be updating all people RL by today.

Focart customers will be moved to a new server today. I'm sorry for the delay, when I found the solution of fileserve, I can't hold for looking to implement it to the RL.

Old FS PLugin

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/Xvepq.png[/slide]

New FS Plugin

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/aP41C.png[/slide]

Same link, same time.

;)

Yes Diko ,
FS Downloading speed far better than previous :)
@All I'm using his service from last 3 Months and its just Awesome , and Support nothing to say about it 100% top class :) ;)

Hi, I've been using my new account since yesterday, I must say I <3 it

I'm new to RL so i'm still exploring the features, Is there a tutorial around where I can learn about these features in more details?

Another thing, I can't seem to make auto-trans work, i always get the message 'Cannot use premium account' or 'Download link not found' depending on the filehost... maybe i'm doing it wrong; I put 1 link per line and i click 'transload files' then i click 'start auto transload'

Solution

Hi, I've been using my new account since yesterday, I must say I <3 it

I'm new to RL so i'm still exploring the features, Is there a tutorial around where I can learn about these features in more details?

Another thing, I can't seem to make auto-trans work, i always get the message 'Cannot use premium account' or 'Download link not found' depending on the filehost... maybe i'm doing it wrong; I put 1 link per line and i click 'transload files' then i click 'start auto transload'

I had this problem when I was new.
The problem is that the explorer remembers not related passwords at the rapidleech.

At "Autotransload" click "Options", then tick "Use Premium Account"
make sure the fields are empty, and the "Use Premium Account" stayed tick.
then go back to "Links" and use it.
That way it will use Diko's premium accounts and not yours.

If the problem happen again next time, you need to empty the browsers passwords cache
(I also can explain how).

Good luck.

@Diko: hi I have a problem, I'm not able to use my wupload account to download files...is possibile to do it if I add my username and pass in setting?!thanks...

@Diko: hi I have a problem, I'm not able to use my wupload account to download files...is possibile to do it if I add my username and pass in setting?!thanks...

1) Yes.

2) You can add it permanently:

a)Connect to your FTP, and go to:
ftp://ftp.[username].focart.info/public_html/hosts/download/

b)Edit the wupload_com.php file:
Add these lines after " <?php " ( in the 2 and 3 line)
$premium_acc ["wupload_com"] ["user"] = ""; //Set your email
$premium_acc ["wupload_com"] ["pass"] = ""; //Set your password

c) Enter you email and password between the "".
Save the file (upload it back to the ftp...)

Thats it.
Good luck.

Good prices..I'll probably buy a server but I've got a question first:
let's say that one day I buy a server but the next month I won't need it anymore..Do I have to cancel the subscription myself or it will cancel itself once that month has passed?

Waiting for an answer..

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'd also like to know (since I am a newbie :P ) whether I can use a premium link generator or not..I prefer not to buy a premium account for each file hosting lol

Last edited:
Thx Alex

:)) ;) :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Focart.info and 1NewRL will be moved into a new server. Please check ur RL header message.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

@Ruiice
As far as I know, you can cancel ur subscription at ur Paypal acc. But I always delete my invoice too u if you don't wish to extend it anymore.

br,
Diko

Okay..last question:
what about premium link generators? Do they work?

Waiting for an answer..then I'll buy your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back