Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diko my RL is still down . The automatic payment was made from my paypal account to you a couple of days ago,I never use more than 2 tabs,I never share my RL links and files with anybody,I delete all my uploads from RL as soon as I`ve uploaded them to filehost`s(1hour max) , so I believe that I`m correct with you .
View Ticket #329171

I think you should wait , you are getting too impatient. Diko is a a serious seller, as soon he comes online he will do whatever it takes to help you fix your RL problem

1newRL.info is up - the server got suspended, but it's up and running on a new server now.

-------------------------------

I'm sorry for my lack of online presence, I got something really need my attendance.

br,
Diko

1newRL.info is up - the server got suspended, but it's up and running on a new server now.
The new server is not loading , it seems that it have some problem and its impossible to use ! Please help !

The new server is not loading , it seems that it have some problem and its impossible to use ! Please help !

It is working now

I think there is a slight missconfiguration to the server, I'm currently testing some configurations.

The server is working now, however it's still under my monitoring.

=================================================

server rebuilt is currently undergoing at 1NewRL.info - some trouble happens due to operating system package

it was scheduled to be done at 10.30 PM GMT+7 - I think it could be a little longer to 12.30 PM, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, everyone will get 3 days extensions because of this.

=================================================

1NewRL.info is UP now, however it's still in testing mode.

I'm expecting more changes or even rebuild after I got answer from my server provider. The server came from the same provider as (Focart.info), however it has different CentOS packages distribution. I believe about its capacity and I know it shouldn't behave like this.

I'm really sorry for new customers and also to old customers from the old server, this transfer was expected to be smooth. I am going to find a way to solve this.

br,
Diko

============================================

Another update: 6.59AM GMT+7 June 5, 2011

1NewRL.info is placed on a server with a different OS configuration compared with Focart.info - both focart.info and 1newrl.info are from the same server provider -. I have asked my server provider to move us to a new server with XEN virtualization and waiting for his reply. Hopefully it would be quick so everyone could work.

br,
Diko

Last edited:
thanks for your effort...hope new RL will be ready soon...at the moment it's very very slow...sometimes I'm able to open it,sometime not...anyway thanks...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

now is going good..thanks...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back