Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few RL accounts currently under investigation due to hack attempt to the server.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Diko Nuisance - NewRapidLeech.com

^^ I'm online now..

================================

Just an update, Focart.info now has new login system, no more double login and also an upload account editor.

jCxaT.png

========================================

Something about keeps logging you out although you have logged in, this happens because your diskspace is already full, you should delete some files,

Q : how can I delete files if it keeps log me out!
A : use the "Filemanager + MTN" button on the bottom left of the screen, that Movie Thumbnail Generator can also delete files.

br,
Diko

Megaupload speed also sucks now wtf?
View Ticket #438642 screenshot added =[
It seems i'm having problem in after every two or three days so =[

Last edited:
Used RL from not_responding for a month+ now and even though there have been some problems that pop up (most were out of his control), the customer support is always top notch and you know he is trying his best to fix your problem. Keep up the good work!

If you need RL from nl, I highly recommend you to try his. :)

Megaupload speed also sucks now wtf?
View Ticket #438642 screenshot added =[
It seems i'm having problem in after every two or three days so =[

Dear Mrrinmoy,

please bear in mind that the server can't get high speed all the time, there are several reasons which causes this, such as :
  1. The time you transload/upload your file.
  2. The filehosting and its servers from which you transload your file.
  3. The filehosting and its servers to which you upload your file.

My server is connected onto 1Gbps network line. However, slow speeds could still happens. You should understand that not all filehosting's servers are fast, sometimes the file located on a slow server or maybe a busy server. Their servers could be handling thousand connections at a time. Here is a sample screenshot of transloading from MU using the same server as yours.

I hope you can understand this.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/75tFw.png[/SLIDE]

Used RL from not_responding for a month+ now and even though there have been some problems that pop up (most were out of his control), the customer support is always top notch and you know he is trying his best to fix your problem. Keep up the good work!

If you need RL from nl, I highly recommend you to try his. :)

Diko has responded to all my tickets very quickly so far.
Great service, and great server.

Thanks guys, I'm not a perfect person, sometimes I do mistakes, sometimes the fortune doesn't stand beside me, but I try my best everyday to be better.

br,
Diko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back