Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's A Great Update Diko.

We have to revert back to the old login system :(( - It fails to deliver two tabs rules.

THENEWRL.INFO is still down.. ;/

Please read ticket #712540. Damn, I can't download anything and can't connect on two browser tabs on my rapidleech, it always gives me a page timeout. What's going on?

mynewrl is down

hi diko filesonic prem account didnot work in my leech please check it

mynewrl.info is down for 12 hr

=========================================

Updates :
  1. Filesonic is working now
  2. Two tabs rule is working fine now
  3. thenewrl.info already up since yesterday 17.00 GMT+7
  4. mynewrl.info still down - email with temporary rapidleech details has been sent to all of you.

if any problem persist, contact me rite away.

Thanks for updating it. I knew it, the new login system caused the page time-outs. Everything working fine now. Thanks Diko. Btw, please add Wupload Upload Plugin. Thanks.

Last edited:
^^ - will add that in this weekend.

==============================

I just found out that few users are sharing their files inside the server >.<

This is strictly not allowed. Banned.

Transload from fileserve

Transload from fileserve is very slow: 30-50 KB/s

and if I leave the transload window in the middle, the transloading process continues, and I can't delete the file.
Can't stop the transloading in any way. Please help me.

I will answer to myself (I found the solution):

Enter to http://focart.info:10000/
Webadmin Modules --> File Maneger --> home\[UserName]\public_html\files

Select the file and press the 'Delete' button.

It works, and this is the only way I found to stop the transloading in the middle.
This is still not a solution to the slow transload speed from fileserve.

Check ticket #113859. Problem again. They keep on comin' one after the another.

Things like this happen, and it's my job to solve this, please hold one, I'm trying to figure out what is happening here.

RL is down????
mine is down :(

you are banned because sharing files with other people

Received my temporary login but still cannot access the service. It remains in the login page.

follow the steps in my email

I can't transload anything from filesonic.

Transload from fileserve is very slow: 30-50 KB/s

and if I leave the transload window in the middle, the transloading process continues, and I can't delete the file.
Can't stop the transloading in any way. Please help me.

I will answer to myself (I found the solution):

Enter to http://focart.info:10000/
Webadmin Modules --> File Maneger --> home\[UserName]\public_html\files

Select the file and press the 'Delete' button.

It works, and this is the only way I found to stop the transloading in the middle.
This is still not a solution to the slow transload speed from fileserve.

I have taken one today, but its not working.

Same here. Even most of the time transloading doesn't start.Raised ticket. waiting for resolution.

Download won't start on Filesonic, it rarely starts. Cant' connect at Fileserve at port 80. Wat the.

===================================================

Filesonic and fileserve are giving terrible problems, I'm still trying to figure out what is happening here.

Only US based filehosting is affected, for other filehost such as MU, DL, UL, and NL, all works fine.

I notice this not only happen at (focart.info) but also happen on my other NL (thenewrl.info)

I can't promise you when this thing will be sorted out. But I'll try my best to fix this thing even if the worse have to be taken.

br,
Diko

Please fix it asap and check my another ticket about uploaded.to upload plugin. Plz extend the expiration date in case the problem continues coz it has been more than 24 hours.

^^

-----------------------
hmmm...funny isn't it. I didn't remember put those plugins to ur RL... :facepalm:

Enjoy Mate! Wupload and Uploadstation Upload Plugin Added.

5 servers to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back