Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i "third" that.
if something goes wrong,you are on your own for sometime.
i ffs cant complete 1 upload via ftp as the files are getting deleted god knows why.

Discount 50 % off on this march : http://www.wjunction.com/1072733-post2247.htm

Please add depositfiles free download.

our server has been blocked by DF,

you can not even download as free user,

My RL is ok/stable now, but tickets were still not answered.

tickets replied.

netload.in plugin is still buggy

Please submit a ticket.

Hello Boss,

RS not work, i have just a link with 6Kb, name is "Rapidshare".

edit :

File rapidshare (616.00 B) Saved!
Time: 0 second
Average Speed: 60.6 KB/s

Yes RS Not Working.It Will Be Fixed Soon.

Hope Not_Responding Will Fix It As soon As Possible.

Regards.

RS not working...Please fix it

Rs is now working, please check it again,
I can download from RS using NL server

Ticket Created #847815
files being autodeleted?

Tickets replied.

Not sure why all of you are complaining. I think their support is excellent, they have always answered all my support questions promptly and with sufficient and most of the time with more support than I asked for.

RS/Netload accounts sometimes doesnt work but what can you expect, nothing is perfect but most of the time its working well for me. If RS/NL is slow, usually its their own server not NRL server, if unsure just drop them a ticket. easy as that.

Keep up the good work diko and micro, cheers to you too and the programmer.

Last edited:
Not sure why all of you are complaining. I think their support is excellent, they have always answered all my support questions promptly and with sufficient and most of the time with more support than I asked for.

RS/Netload accounts sometimes doesnt work but what can you expect, nothing is perfect but most of the time its working well for me. If RS/NL is slow, usually its their own server not NRL server, if unsure just drop them a ticket. easy as that.

Keep up the good work diko and micro, cheers to you too and the programmer.

the admin replies to us if he is there, i think he is on some vacation now, he is not online from 3-4 days. his staff are the reasons for the bad feedback given by us regarding the support system.

I was downloading few days back with premium account, so wanted to make sure.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

And now microdevil banned

this crazy..microdevil already banned. :facepalm:
and moderator didn't give their reason why they banned microdevil -_-
i have no problem with their support & my RL work awesome.

keep up the good work NRL!!

I wonder why he has been banned. He answered our questions here on WJunction and tried to solve our problems and now he is banned.

For mods - Is it reasonable? I do not think.

Please unban microdevil.

please improve video streaming (for see videos in the leech), the streaming is very slow. Another question, is it possible you add freakshare? Thanks.

Vote result will be applied, hopefully tonight :D, 1 already down ;)

============

I wonder why microdevil is banned, downote dupe, any one know what this is?

Anyway, I'm gonna ask a mod here just to hear the explanation. Hopefully MD can come back to WJ :D

br,
Diko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back