Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Filepost change their domain name to filepost.com only, probably the plugin is broken. I will contact our programmer regarding this.

If you mean filepost account, I'm sorry I can't add, they have 25GB daily bandwidth limit. But you can always add your own account.

br,
Diko

Our hosting provider just informed that there'd be maintenance taken, starts from 3 hours from now. Our main site, http://newrapidleech.com will be down, probably in 6-12 hours.

After the site online, some of you probably can't open the site, because it'll be migrated and will use different IP address, I advice you to flush your DNS and switch to Google DNS or DNSAdvantage to resolve this issue.

br,
Diko

=============

Unsolved mystery with rapidshare download plugin, we are working on it.

Last edited:
Putlocker upload plugin:
Maybe upload failed please check the file is exist in your account

I try to open a ticket but the client area is offline...

Also please add ifile.it plugin ^^

I saw the Poll, None of the options I wiashed for!

Can you provide unibytes or bitshare!

Dear foxman,

For bitshare, I can't add it, they set a hidden bandwidth limit for premium users.

For unibytes, they don't accept paypal or alertpay, so it's difficult to me to purchase premium account from them.

br,
Diko

Putlocker upload plugin:
Maybe upload failed please check the file is exist in your account

I try to open a ticket but the client area is offline...

Also please add ifile.it plugin ^^

Pulocker upload plugin, fixed

diko, yesterday i added my premium accounts for depositfiles and now i have a problem. What is this? please fix it.
Error 1x01:Plugin is out of date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back