Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depositfiles don't work upload to account. I get this status
File successfully uploaded to your account

but in deposit filemanager there not came such file. I wait almost one day and still not come to deposit filemanager.

Can you please fix it?

Yes it is DF File Manager bug. You can see your files there after 15/20 minutes. The link generated at RL can be used for reference and you can download instantly from it though the file is not shown in File Manager.

yes I get download-link and it work but that is useless if don't show in deposit-filemanager and I don't get paid for downloads from that file because then is no statistic for that file.

Depositfiles upload problem

Got the links after uploading to DF, but check server files did not show up in the file manager. Already 24 hours passed files are still not shown on the server.

Please check if the upload plug-in is working. Thanks.

Netload download plugin stopped working. Again.

Retrieving download page
Error [getPremiumDownloadLink]

Please fix it, thanks.

Got the links after uploading to DF, but check server files did not show up in the file manager. Already 24 hours passed files are still not shown on the server.

Please check if the upload plug-in is working. Thanks.

Because they don't activated depositfiles member upload plugin , they have just depositfiles simple plugin . Same thing happenned to me.

Can you add fileserve download? at least as free?

No.

Netload download plugin stopped working. Again.

Retrieving download page
Error [getPremiumDownloadLink]

Please fix it, thanks.

Will be fixed rite away, seems they ban us again.

Because they don't activated depositfiles member upload plugin , they have just depositfiles simple plugin . Same thing happenned to me.

it's depositfiles bug, not our plugin. try upload a file from your own PC, after finished, the file doesn't show up instantly in your file manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back