Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
finish-what-you-start.jpg

Everything Has Been Cleared Up - Sorry for Waiting So Long
There Were a Bit of Problem with the Apache file.

Submit Me A Ticket if I Missed Something

http://newrapidleech.com/klien/submitticket.php

focart.info still nothing ?!?!

finish-what-you-start.jpg

Everything Has Been Cleared Up - Sorry for Waiting So Long
There Were a Bit of Problem with the Apache file.

Submit Me A Ticket if I Missed Something

http://newrapidleech.com/klien/submitticket.php

#630045 chek this

Strange things happens after update, I'm trying to resolve your problem from your tickets one by one now, I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

we know,over 10h downtime,dont recive any email,notification,nothing about my new RL and the setup-upgrade are "done" !!!

^^ I've replied it, your RL loads fine, the address is changed, please check your email one more time.

br,
Diko

It was mass sending, probably it went stuck or something, I've resent it to you, please check your email.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

If you have any more queries, please let me know.

Yep just get it,but first I must complain and asking for my payed service ?!?

usmg4maily.jpg

And yes i have more questions and I have ask it many times in tikets and here but never recive a answer.So "please chek my tiket once again" and give me a straight answer !

Dear Salebre,

I can't change your invoice data straight away, it will screw everything up. Two invoices will be created and more complains will be received.

Would you please just continue this on ticket?

br,
DIko

Hi, today I logged in to my account and the webpage is in a mess. Nothing is organized, I guess it happened while changing the design. See the attached screenshot. All files in my server are also deleted. Can you tell me why this happened? and why there is advertisement inside the account? I believe there should not be any since this is a paid service.

rapidleechv2rev42.png

Ticket Created #130952

I have been away for couple of days, and i see you changed NRL, but as soon as i logged and transloaded 1 file CPU went on 100% and i cant even login since? RL blocked when i tried to use movie tumbs?

Edit. I restarted my computer and now i cant login. I type in my pass and nothing happen.

I have been away for couple of days, and i see you changed NRL, but as soon as i logged and transloaded 1 file CPU went on 100% and i cant even login since? RL blocked when i tried to use movie tumbs?

Edit. I restarted my computer and now i cant login. I type in my pass and nothing happen.

you need to enter Default Rapidleech Password what you received when you first paid.
I had the same problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back