Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man fix my rapidleech you change me to NL and upload it sucks and stop in 50% and goes down and wupload transloading is down and really uploading is suck plz fix it

@xXxuploadxXx : please be patient, diko will check your ticket

are u downloading files from wupload in US server?
don't blame newrapidleech.com, it could be wupload's fault. u'll get fine downloads from fileserve in US server,

br,

no he changed me to NL server it must be good with filesonic and wupload cauze is EU host and the prob is whene i upload is suck 800KB and stopp to 50% and goes down and now it show me file not exsite it ssupossedc to be good with filesonic and wupload or also whene i remote upload with filesonic manually by put your link is so suck it very slow not thnkx iam waiting 2 days with no leech is so bad hnkx

^^ corenapz, I think i've already replied to your ticket.

===================================================

man fix my rapidleech you change me to NL and upload it sucks and stop in 50% and goes down and wupload transloading is down and really uploading is suck plz fix it

can you check my ticket plz

xxx, I've replied to your ticket, please check.

@xXxuploadxXx : please be patient, diko will check your ticket

are u downloading files from wupload in US server?
don't blame newrapidleech.com, it could be wupload's fault. u'll get fine downloads from fileserve in US server,

br,

Glad to see you here MD

no he changed me to NL server it must be good with filesonic and wupload cauze is EU host and the prob is whene i upload is suck 800KB and stopp to 50% and goes down and now it show me file not exsite it ssupossedc to be good with filesonic and wupload or also whene i remote upload with filesonic manually by put your link is so suck it very slow not thnkx iam waiting 2 days with no leech is so bad hnkx

same like above

inewrl.info is Unstable
not working

please submit me a ticket so I can identify you and administrate your account better.

br,
Diko

http://newrapidleech.com/klien/submitticket.php

^^ For premium users, when they upload a file to filesonic, they have the option to add a password.

Unfortunately, our plugin to detect this is currently broken. It has been reported to our plugin department though.

if you already signned up a month ago, can you still get the 20% discounted? i didnt know you had a thread here, someone told me about this leech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back