Status
Not open for further replies.

codebreaker911

Hi, I cannot access to my newrapidleech.com account from yesterday. Send them a support ticket, but no reply yet. Anyone using their service having trouble? There official threat is also closed here. Just paid for the next month few days ago :(

12 comments
because they are using rapidspeeds.com server

Dear,
Our server provider has some problem with their networks
Some news from their twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/rapidspeeds

Regards
Vu Duy Hoang
It applies only to NL server, USA seems to be fine.

They couldn't offer me anything other than waiting, so I was forced to ask for a refund.
However the admin is in no hurry to fulfill my request, a ticket from yesterday remains unanswered.
Well it seems that I'll have to open a PayPal dispute.

I'll never again choose hosting that advertises on WJ. :facepalm:

They should think about moving us to the other servers hours ago, since they have such a possibility, and not leave some of their customers in a vacuum.

They should think about moving us to the other servers hours ago, since they have such a possibility, and not leave some of their customers in a vacuum.
I've been one of their customers for 4-5 months now and when something like this happened, they used to move the customers to a new server in the very next hours. But now it seems the customer support is slowly disappearing... I will not renew for sure if they don't find a solution in the next hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back