New Year Giveaway - 4 Domains + An Extra - CN Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

QSwnu.png

cr4ck.me | dlfor.me | h0t.me are given away... tr0ll is only available.

How do I enter this giveaway?

Quite simple, All you have to do is give a small review about my new upcoming site - "CraziNet" over here ->

http://www.wjunction.com/88-site-reviews/161467-review-crazinet-com.html

& once you have posted a review... Please reply below with a message similar to -

I <3 wJ (& please dont forget to attach the link to your review (it can be anything) + which 1 of the 4 domains you want)

<- Users who have already reviewed CraziNet can directly enter the giveaway :) ->

==============================================

Competition ends on Jan 4th. There will be 2 winners selected via Random.org, your post no. will be considered as your entry number. :)

Happy New Year! <3

==============================================

The Special Extra (for #1 winner only) - 2 Months Lite Hosting from PrismHost.net

Last edited:
16 comments
i really love layout Theme look Awesome every thing perfect i give +1
if you add Video Tutorials then Awesome ++

Last edited:
i really love layout Theme look Awesome every thing perfect i give +1
if you add Video Tutorials then Awesome ++

Samar, you still havent read it all... Please read the content of the main post once again, before this one ends. :)

I really love wJ

moviezta.com
gamejuicerz.com

Review : http://www.wjunction.com/1732968-post15.htm

You have to chose one of the domains I am giving out Mahaj... Please update your post ASAP ;)

=========================

As it is the holiday season, the competition has been extended to Jan 4th. :) Everyone out there... Hop in! ;)

3 domains among the above had to be given away unfortunately (Friends keep popping up only during Holidays. Sorry for that. :facepalm)

Still not to be worried.. The 2nd winner would get a 2 Months Hosting account from PrismHost. :)

The winner #1 gets the "tr0ll.me" domain.

=====================================

The winners are -

ywQVz.png

7buie.png

Congrats to the winners, I would be PMing you in a while. :)

Sorry for all the inconvenience, I would surely compensate this with a new giveaway, coming up in a while. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back